Hello, one time my PlayBook stopped to show anything on screen but it still works. I went to guy who repair phones and tablets and he said this is probably graphic processor and he don't know how to repair this. Anyone know how to repair or buy new mainboard?
    01-08-15 09:31 AM
    For how much they are going for now you're probably better just buying a new one. But have you tried a hardware reset first?
    01-08-15 09:54 AM
    Hello, one time my PlayBook stopped to show anything on screen but it still works. I went to guy who repair phones and tablets and he said this is probably graphic processor and he don't know how to repair this. Anyone know how to repair or buy new mainboard?
    Google it. There should be someone out there that still has some old parts they don't need. You have to remember all there is no support for the Playbook anymore so when the components die it's going to be best effort for someone to fix it or replace it with another part.
    01-08-15 09:55 AM
    Just wondering, how do you know it works? Have you connected it to your computer or by micro to hdmi cable to a tv? If to a tv, you could still operate the Playbook and could try playing around with the settings to see if it resolves itself?

Just thinking that it might be best not to go through the bother of fixing it, if that is what's required. Take what's on your tablet and save it onto something else. If you are intent on Playbook then buy another and move everything over. Then, you've got your original with almost all the parts as spares.
    Cracklen likes this.
    01-09-15 07:32 PM
    Heard about BlackBerry Bridge? I sent to myself SMS and I heard incoming message sound on my PlayBook
    01-14-15 05:28 PM