Had enough.... no updates, intermittent tethering, bridge confuses BIS and BES, app world adding 90% games (crappy ones at that), no Kindle App, no autospell, mediocre RSS readers. I'm sure it will get better but in the mean time I�ll stick with my iPad since I can't afford both. Such a shame.
    05-18-11 06:12 PM
    It's a shame you had to make a new thread.
    05-18-11 06:16 PM
    With the number of people posting about their emotional journey to return their PlayBook, you'd think this was an AA-like support group! But since we're here... come on everybody! Add some tags to this thread!
    grover5 likes this.
    05-18-11 06:22 PM
    Seriously what do people expect from a new device in under a month.
    05-18-11 06:24 PM
    It's a shame you had to make a new thread.
    I agree. Didn't want to bury the disappointment
    05-18-11 06:27 PM
    05-18-11 06:27 PM
    *giggle* *snicker*
    05-18-11 06:28 PM
    Had enough.... no updates, intermittent tethering, bridge confuses BIS and BES, app world adding 90% games (crappy ones at that), no Kindle App, no autospell, mediocre RSS readers. I'm sure it will get better but in the mean time I�ll stick with my iPad since I can't afford both. Such a shame.
    Maybe it's just me but if you couldn't afford both, don't buy both. To be fair though, if you're not happy with a purchase, you should return it.
    05-18-11 06:34 PM
    bye bye! *hugs playbook* im a love you forever and ever and feed and walk you
    05-18-11 06:34 PM
    Did y'all hear what happened with mhonard...mwhonard you say...mhonard, jeez where have you been...he bought something and then he returned it. Everyone is abuzz.
    bryanhayn likes this.
    05-18-11 06:38 PM
    Why does this remind me of old threads with 8800 series Curve users anxiously awaiting 4.5 after months and months of delays. "I've had it with RIM"..."If I don't see the update in another week I'm dumping my BB"..."Well RIM, you've just lost another customer"..."I'm getting an iPhone"...Waaa Waaa Waaa.

Go return it, play with your iPad, and come back when the software fits your requirements. You purchased as an early adopter and there are bumps associated with that. I did too, but I enjoy watching the software evolve over time. Others get frustrated by this. Different strokes for different folks.

BTW, I'm pleased to see that most of the recent reviews still knock the lack of apps and native email. But when asked for an overview, they're not saying they hate it. They're saying it has great potential. And with the speculated 250,000 sales, I'm sure RIM has the confidence to make most of the potential into a reality.

Wait...This is the "PB going back this weekend" thread. Sorry. I thought someone unlocked the "Sadly I'm returning my Playbook" thread. I knew this looked familiar.
    05-18-11 06:40 PM
    Last edited by frfghtr; 05-18-11 at 06:44 PM.
    05-18-11 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD