Hey Guys, So I'm having issues with my playbook connecting to my computer. I have the latest version of Desktop manager downloaded and I restarted my computer after but still nothing. I have tried with the cable that came with my Z10 and my 9790 to see if it would work or not. Both times it would prompt that it connected and DM would recognize it but not be available on my computer. When I had my playbook plugged in a couple times my computer would recognize my Z10 (which was on but not connected) and not my playbook. Other times it wouldn't recognize anything even though my computer was prompting me that it was connected. The weirdest part was that Desktop Manager backed up my Playbook but when I clicked on media or files it said that there was a connection issue. It still charges fine on both cables, I had issues with it operating recently but it seems to be fine now. Anyone having issues with it at all? I would really like to change the movies on it, watching superbad 20 times is more then enough.
    04-13-13 11:51 PM
    You can try downloading the newer BB LINK software - while it indicates for the bb10 devices, it supports the pb.

But first try turning off wifi and try again, maybe reboot both units after turning off wifi. Some have found that helps.

I'll be honest, I backup media and other files manually using drop/drag and don't rely on the software.
    04-14-13 12:05 AM
    That's what I normally do but when I go start > computer it doesn't recognize my playbook. Super annoying
    04-14-13 12:11 AM
    I don't know how long you've had your pc running on for but try restarting the computer and trying again

Sent From My BlackBerry Z10
    04-14-13 12:15 AM
    Problem fixed. The file transfer was off on the permissions in my playbook. Its all working well now.

Mod this thread could probably hit the trash.
    04-14-13 11:35 AM
    Nice that you reported back about the resolution. I don't think that they ever kill threads - it still could help someone who did the same thing.
    04-14-13 12:31 PM