So yesterday I update Torch with official att update. Was not thinking until after update, "Oh my goodness, will this work with bridge now". Was a bit freaked when all worked except for BBM, but luckily all it needed was an update also. Now that the Torch is update I have noticed that when I am bridged with PB and I open anything, like message, bbm, etc., before the app completely opens, a short and very brief dialog box pops up saying 'contacting with your bb smartphone'. And I also noticed that when not connected with bridge and you attempt to open any app in bridge, pop box will appear and connect you with bridge. Other than that I have no problem with bridging.

I've had the PB since release and had never notice this before. Has anyone else noticed this or is my PB haunted.
    07-09-11 10:00 AM
    ..its haunted... LOL no there was another guy saying the same thing. there is another thread about the AT&T update check it out for more info... http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...update-628599/
    Last edited by JAGWIRE; 07-09-11 at 11:19 AM.
    07-09-11 11:17 AM
    lol - thanks but that other guy, gal I should say, I believe was me. Thanks for checking anyway.
    07-09-11 11:29 AM
    oops lol *insert foot in mouth*. no worries
    07-09-11 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD