So it arrived. After waiting for what seemed like an eternity, I am posting this on my 16GB PB!

I charged this beast up (mostly) and had to show it off to my family -- one of which is my boss.

Now he is a definite gadget freak, he owns mac laptops, desktops, iPhones and an iPad -- not to mention a thunderbolt and two other android phones plus a xoom. I handed him the PB, gave him some basic navigation instructions and he was off.

To say I was shocked after he stated just how impressed he was is an understatement. I had him play the demo video just for kicks, all he could say was "Oh my god!" He simply couldn't understand why this thing hasn't sold more.

I am seriously amazed by the PB -- and may have possibly got my boss to think about getting himself one.

Btw, we also bought one for my fiance's step-father, he has since got one for his wife because she was stealing his!

PB and Rim rule!!!!
    12-26-11 01:56 AM
    Gotta love that demo vid, gets a "woah" every time
    flash24 likes this.
    12-26-11 01:59 AM
    He simply couldn't understand why this thing hasn't sold more.

me neither
    12-26-11 02:00 AM
    Welcome aboard. I think you'll find you now have a quality device you can get a lot of use out of. A good idea is to check out the newbie tips and tricks sticky. A lot of information there, and then if you have questions, research the forum. If all else fails, post here
    Have fun and enjoy!
    12-26-11 02:41 AM
    OoooOOOooo I love this thread!!!! Want to show everyone THIS great clip?.... watch it on your Playbook and bookmark it in your favorites!

Landscapes: Volume Two on Vimeo

And welcome to the forums
    Last edited by jafobabe; 12-26-11 at 03:12 AM.
    12-26-11 02:58 AM
    He simply couldn't understand why this thing hasn't sold more.
    Definitely, because of the soaring price when it was introduced to market...

If RIM made the price so attractively affordable, I'm sure, PlayBook is now on different status quo...
    12-26-11 03:24 AM
    Another noob here. I am so blown away by this product. I like downloading podcasts from earth-touch.com and playing them at the bar that I work at as I watch the jaws drop. I hope RIM can ride out the piling on from the media and the fundamentalists in The Apple Cult (tm). If I had extra cash I'd buy some RIM stock.
    12-26-11 03:32 AM
    OoooOOOooo I love this thread!!!! Want to show everyone THIS great clip?.... watch it on your Playbook and bookmark it in your favorites!

Landscapes: Volume Two on Vimeo

And welcome to the forums
    There are a number of time-lapse videos on that site which are quite incredible.
    jafobabe likes this.
    12-26-11 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD