Hey guys,

I've been looking for a PB case similar to the Journal case, but which also has a paper notepad built in.

Has anyone seen anything like that?

Theres a Moleskin case for iPad and ereader Moleskine E-Reader Cover | Cases Moleskine Original which is the type of thing I mean.

Any ideas?

Ta
    anon(3310921) likes this.
    10-19-11 10:02 AM
    I've been looking for one as well but no luck so far. . .I'm thinking of getting this one and sliding a small note pad in it but who know if it will work. . .C.E.O. Folio PlayBook Case
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-29-11 09:24 PM
    11-29-11 09:40 PM
    I've been looking for one as well but no luck so far. . .I'm thinking of getting this one and sliding a small note pad in it but who know if it will work. . .C.E.O. Folio PlayBook Case
    Whoa, in my quest for a case I stumbled upon this but did not look closely enough! The way it encases the PB's edges are exactly what I've been looking for!! Thanks!
    11-29-11 10:57 PM
    I too have been looking for a similar case, the closest I've found is the Targus Zierra Leather Portfolio.

I haven't yet pulled the trigger as I haven't found a store where I can go see it in person.

I was thinking of putting a small notepad where the cleaning pad or business cards are. The thing I liked about this one is it has a pen holder and any paper/cards are separated from the screen of the playbook by a middle flap, although that does make it thicker.

Targus | THZ053EU – Targus Zierra� Leather Portfolio for BlackBerry� PlayBook�

I just received the blackberry portfolio convertible case, it's ok, nice and slim but I don't know that it will be what I end up carrying it in every day.
    11-29-11 11:51 PM
    Whoa, in my quest for a case I stumbled upon this but did not look closely enough! The way it encases the PB's edges are exactly what I've been looking for!! Thanks!
    Nice looking case, but, but, but... it almost covers the bezel entirely. How could you do swipes?
    11-30-11 04:16 AM
    All,

I thought I'd update my "case" experience, I started off with the convertible case, but really wanted something that could carry a pen, some business cards and some note paper. I then ordered the Targus Zierra one, only to return it. I didn't like using the playbook in it. It was nice to carry around but made the playbook feel "big". It also didn't really have room for a lot of notes.

Next up was a full size binder with a pocket, this was huge - it lasted all of a day. It was one of those freebies anyways from some training course.

Today at staples I browsed their daytimers and I think I found the perfect solution. I picked up a daytimer with a sleeve that fits the playbook in it's convertible case. I couldn't find it online at staples, but if you google "dtm44531" you will find it at other retailers. The quality is not top notch, if it were in leather it would be way better. It's also bigger than the Targus case, but only slightly and way more functional and I still have the option of to carrying just the playbook in it's thinner convertible case if I don't want to bring the daytimer with me (ie travel/home use etc)

Inside you'll find ample room for notes, two slots for pens and room for plenty of business cards. This sure beats taking both the playbook and a notebook independantly to all my meetings.

I don't really need the daytimer/address book so I'm going to index my notes by date and use the lettered dividers of the address book to keep notes on specific meetings (alphabetlized by project/individual)

Hope this helps some of you!
    Last edited by niloch; 12-09-11 at 01:13 AM.
    12-09-11 01:11 AM
    A standard 5.5 x 8.5 pad fits into the RIM BlackBerry Journal Case
    You might have to use Velcro or double stick tape to hold it in place
    And, there is no place to put a pen
    12-09-11 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD