Howdy.

I know how many threads for PB cases are here, but I am looking for one
    that I have not found yet.

I have a Targas and love it, but when in the "display" position it is not possible to have the Micro-USB power connected without fear of putting too much
    pressure on the plug itself.

Anyone have a fix for it or know of a case like the Targas that allows for it
    to be plugged in safely while in one of the three display positions?

To me this is the biggest design flaw the PB has..Why the heck they put it on the bottom is beyond me.

Has anyone seen if the Targas will fit into the quick charge desk stand?

Thanks,

Tim
    05-11-11 09:41 AM
    I use the OtterBox & i just flip the Playbook around so the plug is on top.
    cschmach likes this.
    05-11-11 09:44 AM
    I'm thinking of buying a Motorola 90 degree Micro USB adapter which I think would fit while in the convertible case.
    05-11-11 09:48 AM
    I'm thinking of buying a Motorola 90 degree Micro USB adapter which I think would fit while in the convertible case.
    I thought of that too, but I think it would still put to much preasure on the
    USB port over time. If you try it let me know how it works for you.

The Otterbox is a fine item, but I dont think I should have to place it upside down to display it, looks sort of odd.. i know, I'm picky..

I can do that with the Targas by just turning it around also.

Tim
    05-11-11 09:57 AM
    I have the Otterbox as well and do the same; in regards to just flipping it. There is no difference in the way my PlayBook responds. The only noticable difference if you really look for it is that the ports are on top and the "BlackBerry" logo is upside down on the bezel.
    05-11-11 10:20 AM
    the "BlackBerry" logo is upside down on the bezel.
    Problem solved.

cschmach likes this.
    05-11-11 10:27 AM
    the ICON Carbon Click Black case can do this - see this thread for a full discussion of the case;

http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/lo...k-case-612211/
    05-11-11 10:28 AM
    I have the Otterbox as well and do the same; in regards to just flipping it. There is no difference in the way my PlayBook responds. The only noticable difference if you really look for it is that the ports are on top and the "BlackBerry" logo is upside down on the bezel.
    I do the same and this works great. There is a drawback, however - you lose easy access to the volume & play/pause buttons.
    cschmach likes this.
    05-11-11 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD