Hi y'all. I have been given a PB to play with for the day! I'm totally stoked and excited to be able to test drive it. So far I am immeasurably pleased with the aesthetics of it!

Aside from that the Bridge Browser works great and was a breeze to connect to.

I'm trying to try out the WiFi on it. But when I turn WiFi Connectivity on the PB just endlessly cycles saying 'Finding Available Networks'. I have a WRT320N running DDRT4 or whatever that router hacking software is and I also have a WRT120N on as well.

Am I doing something wrong? I thought it was just supposed to see the WiFi being broadcast?
    '
    I checked out a few threads - I have made sure I am right next to the router(s). I have checked the 'What Router do you have thread?" etc.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

tyty!
    08-27-11 09:39 AM
    What kind of security, wpa or wep - folks have found issues with one or the other. Reboot router?
    08-27-11 09:58 AM
    check on the tab that says "available network"
    there were times when i had the router saved but couldnt see it at all until i selected in the box "saved network", if it doesnt work, reboot the playbook.
    08-27-11 09:58 AM
    I had this issue too and I didn't know anything to try except rebooting, which FINALLY worked, but only after I'd decided it was going back to the retailer.
    08-27-11 10:00 AM
    WPA2 on the router.

I'm going to reset the PB and see what happens. What I thought was odd was that I had two different series of routers running two different routing software and the PB didn't 'see' either...
    08-27-11 10:08 AM
    Super sweet the PB won't turn back on again LoL

I'm downloading DeskTop Mngr now wheeeee
    08-27-11 10:12 AM
    Ok so I just made the PB go to sleep. When I retried the reset button combination I heard a noise and realized I had taken a screen shot. Curse you fat fingertips! lol
    08-27-11 10:27 AM
    Finally did a security wipe and during the setup it found all of the WiFi being broadcast around me.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!

@tchocky77 My mind is made up to wait until I'm in the USA next month to purchase me a 16gb PB! ^_^
    08-27-11 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD