ok even tought the fact the picture taking with a pb is completly ridicullos that u have to wait 2seconds for it to snap. ...

PB camera smokes ipad camera. the front camera of the PB is almost better than the one of the ipad .
    sound recording ten times better than the ipad or other tablet .
    CES was a success for rim i believe..
    and with that mentality i will wait for bb10 and cant wait for the os 2.0 comming soon.
    Last edited by gladiatorofyale; 01-13-12 at 10:29 AM.
    mariobastros likes this.
    01-13-12 09:11 AM
    Yeah, we know. Thanks for reminding us.

CB crew also used PlayBooks to record most (if not all) the coverage of CES.
    01-13-12 10:28 AM
    Yeah, we know. Thanks for reminding us.

CB crew also used PlayBooks to record most (if not all) the coverage of CES.
    Interesting. I didn't know that.
    01-13-12 10:46 AM
    ok even tought the fact the picture taking with a pb is completly ridicullos that u have to wait 2seconds for it to snap. ...

PB camera smokes ipad camera. the front camera of the PB is almost better than the one of the ipad .
    sound recording ten times better than the ipad or other tablet .
    CES was a success for rim i believe..
    and with that mentality i will wait for bb10 and cant wait for the os 2.0 comming soon.
    sorry but this threads kinda pointless... im not sure how to react.

my only reaction is.... o.. ok?
    diegonei likes this.
    01-13-12 10:49 AM
    the front camera of the PB is almost better than the one of the ipad
    Not that I want to prolong a thread that just invites more bashing on either side, but the above sounds a bit of an odd thing to say when the front camera of the PB (3MP) is definitely (not almost) better than either one on the iPad2.

The iPad2 (since the iPad had no cameras) has about a 0.3MP on front, and a just-under-1MP on the rear, last time I heard.

Does anyone seriously think either one of them is better than even the PB's front camera? (I haven't used either... just curious because it's odd to hear "almost better" there.)
    01-13-12 10:54 AM
    ok even tought the fact the picture taking with a pb is completly ridicullos that u have to wait 2seconds for it to snap.
    Turn off the stabilization if you want to take multiple pictures fast. There are apps that can take 50 pictures in a matter of seconds so I think the hardware is good. Wonder if 2.0 has any improvements.
    01-13-12 11:06 AM
    Check SoldierKnowsBest on youtube. He's comparison of the cameras should convice you that the PB actually has the advantage.
    01-13-12 11:13 AM
    The camera responded like a normal camera when I was using OS2 beta. When you push the button, it snaps a pic.
    gladiatorofyale likes this.
    01-13-12 11:15 AM
    The camera responded like a normal camera when I was using OS2 beta. When you push the button, it snaps a pic.
    thanks i was wondering. so it should be fixed in os2.0
    01-13-12 03:39 PM
    my pb takes a long time to take a picture as well, with stabilization off about 4 seconds
    01-13-12 03:56 PM
    my pb takes a long time to take a picture as well, with stabilization off about 4 seconds
    mine too takes long to take a picture. 3sec. aprox.
    01-17-12 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD