just want to check if anyone is experiencing the same thing with the pb browser. when I am browsing crackberry.com and try to open a new page in a new tab, the browser shuts down. tried it a couple of times and it does the same thing. anyone else see this.
    05-06-11 10:59 PM
    Not just on CB.com but on any other website, this is happening to me. And started after you updated to 1868 right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-11 11:18 PM
    I was opening new tabs while using Yahoo news. And while browsing the main forum page, I tapped/held on the 9650 forum and asked for a new tab and it worked fine. Read two threads in there and close the tab.
    05-06-11 11:29 PM
    Its happened to me before. Another issue I have is I have to sometimes reload the page a few times to get the complete page when I first open it up. After that it works fine, just the first time I open it.
    05-06-11 11:35 PM
    not sure if this fixed it but I shut my PB down and after a few mins. restarted it. Went to crackberry.com and tried to open a new tab... worked this time... and so far, has worked since.....
    05-06-11 11:47 PM
    Am not talking about opening new tabs but simply tapping on any link within a webpage, it opens about two or three and then stops working. Also, it just stays on that current page it doesn't go to the home screen but the browser icon on the home screen has this "ghostly" look to it, like it wants to disappear. It's just weird.

05-06-11 11:47 PM
    My browser doesn't crash but the keyboard disappears when I try to log in ...doesnt happen on other websites ...odd
    05-07-11 02:38 PM
    this did happen to me the day after the update but after a restart it started workinv fine so might wang go try rebooting
    05-07-11 02:48 PM
    I have been having the same problem for the past few days....yeah that's right, since I updated to .1868... WTH?! The other thing is that when I try to watch a you tube video the YT viewing area turns whithe and I get a grey ! In the window!?!

05-07-11 11:15 PM
    The other thing is that when I try to watch a you tube video the YT viewing area turns whithe and I get a grey ! In the window!?!

I had that happen. I attempted to clean the cache and history. But I wound up rebooting to clear that problem.

I do wonder if these are things we should be reporting to Rim or if they are following threads on the forum?
    05-07-11 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD