This glitch happens only when the browser rotates from landscape to portrait and vise versa. I've provided a link to a screen shot of what I'm talking about. Has anyone had this issue with their browser? After rotating a few times it regulates itself. Is this a software issue I should be worried about?
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink
    Last edited by senormojorisin; 05-14-11 at 09:12 PM.
    05-14-11 09:05 PM
    I am on my second playbook due to hardware issues (and this one is going right back tomorrow) but both have had this issue. I honestly think it is a soft wear glitch.
    05-14-11 09:19 PM
    I've seen this happen briefly upon rotating, but it clears quickly. If it stayed like that, I'd be concerned, but it seems to me like it takes a couple of seconds to re-render the website in the new orientation.
    05-14-11 09:29 PM
    There is another thread about the issue but can't recall its title.
    05-14-11 09:50 PM
    So my question to you fine folks is, do I take my playbook back to best buy and get a new one?
    05-14-11 11:28 PM
    No, this is not a reason to return unless it is constantly happening.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-11 11:33 PM
    I've seen this issue on my 16GB Playbook, and also my 32GB upgrade.

I've assumed a software issue, and don't plan on exchanging. Unless you all think it is an issue I should be concerned about.
    05-14-11 11:48 PM
    This happened to my once while on the crackberry site, but other sites work fine. I really don't think that this is an issue worth returning it over, it is most likely a software glitch. I don't turn my playbook into portrait often but after seeing that happen once I did quickly test out a couple of other sites and they all worked fine. Upon going back to crackberry it happened again, so there is obviously something in the design of the crackberry site that it is making the pb tweak out in portrait mode.
    05-14-11 11:52 PM
    Oh also, when this happens you can still swipe and function everything else on the play book just fine, so the issue is definitely related to just the browser, or rather just the page content itself as the browser title bar still displays fine.
    05-14-11 11:54 PM
    well i don't think I'll be taking it back anytime soon. i bought the one year warranty, so If it is a faulty video card i can always take it back. But, personally I believe its a software issue. I'll wait for a software upgrade and test it out then. I also have noticed this issue with crackberry.com and other flash intensive websites.
    05-15-11 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD