We are just setting up BES in my office. Can we add our PB to it, if so how?

Thanks for you help.
    06-07-12 10:48 AM
    In order to add your PlayBook to the enterprise, you will need to use BlackBerry Mobile Fusion.

BlackBerry - Mobile Fusion - Manage BlackBerry iOS & Android Devices in Canada
    06-07-12 10:57 AM
    In order to add your PlayBook to the enterprise, you will need to use BlackBerry Mobile Fusion.

BlackBerry - Mobile Fusion - Manage BlackBerry iOS & Android Devices in Canada

Yes must have mobile fusion.

Also I think the playbook needs to be running Beta 2.1 to enable Blackberry Mobile Fusion Account.

Rim is offering 30 day trial on Fusion

Then a license per playbook i think just like Bes.
    Last edited by darmarat; 06-07-12 at 11:53 AM.
    06-07-12 11:47 AM
    Official 2.0 will do just fine with Mobile Fusion.
    06-07-12 11:52 AM
    Not to sidetrack the conversation, but will BB Mobile Fusion (BBMF) be embedded in BB10?
    I know that tendencies like Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) promotes these types of apps/features as optional.

I think that part of the security offer RIM brings to the table should be a non-negotiable: All Playbooks that need to be connected to a BES should be required to do so, and not be at the mercy of a user uninstalling the app if he disagrees with his company's policies.
    06-07-12 11:55 AM
    Mobile Fusion is RIM's solution for BYOD.

What you know and love on BES, you'll do on Mobile Fusion. And on many more devices.

So no, the scenario you present isn't likely.
    06-07-12 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD