I have my PB bridged to my 9800, everything seems to be working except BBM. It opens but I'm not able to see the groups I'm in or the current discussion. Any ideas? I checked the forums but nothing addressed this. Thanks.
    01-13-12 09:23 PM
    there are no groups in BBM bridged to the playbook. Maybe with the OS 2 update though
    01-13-12 09:25 PM
    I have my PB bridged to my 9800, everything seems to be working except BBM. It opens but I'm not able to see the groups I'm in or the current discussion. Any ideas? I checked the forums but nothing addressed this. Thanks.
    BBM Groups aren't available on the PB. I haven't heard of any changes coming either.
    01-13-12 09:25 PM
    Well, that answers that. Thanks for your help. I hope it comes with the O2 update.
    01-13-12 09:29 PM
    I thought I'd read that the Bridge BBM feature was going to be updated with BBM Groups with the 2.0 update (or, at least, with a new version of Bridge around the same time).

I could easily have imagined that though, but I really thought I had seen it. Anyone else recall?
    01-13-12 09:47 PM
    I seem to recall that also, but I'm just not sure if it was a coming feature or if it was a desired feature.

At the risk of hijacking this thread, why aren't groups available on the PB, since they are part of BBM on your phone? My apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.
    01-13-12 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD