Twitter is the most followed social media by companies seeking to minimise bad pr/press

Copy and paste below and tweet to your hearts content daily until they know we are not moving on their promises and a full explanation

@BlackBerry
    @BlackberryDev
    @BlackberryHelp
    @UK_BlackBerry
    Playbook BB10 due Q1 2013 #late - FULL update required

This is as in life being proactive not reactive, as a community of consumers we were made a promise.

We can DO IT when we B&Q it

(edit: CB gods decided to add asteriks???? Ones message will be delivered, your edit has now been re-edited )
    Last edited by Orange UK; 05-20-13 at 08:06 AM.
    sad_old_man and becold like this.
    05-19-13 08:03 AM
    Good idea. It won't get the update any quicker but at least they may give us an eta.

Posted via CB10
    Orange UK likes this.
    05-19-13 09:15 AM
    Great idea. Personally I wouldn't put due Q1 2013 #late. I don't believe they are late. I think I will just put "keep us informed!" But good for being proactive.
    Orange UK likes this.
    05-19-13 11:35 AM
    Twitter is the most followed social media by companies seeking to minimise bad pr/press

Copy and paste below and tweet to your hearts content daily until they know we are not moving on their promises and a full explanation

@BlackBerry*@BlackberryDev*@BlackberryHelp*@UK_Bla ckBerry* Playbook BB10 due Q1 2013 #late - FULL update required

This is as in life being proactive not reactive, as a community of consumers we were made a promise.

finnaly I made myself understood .. thanks dude
    Orange UK likes this.
    05-19-13 02:30 PM

@BlackBerry*@BlackberryDev*@BlackberryHelp*@UK_Bla ckBerry* Playbook BB10 due Q1 2013 #late - FULL update required

"We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools and we will finish the job."
    Orange UK likes this.
    05-19-13 03:52 PM
    "We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools and we will finish the job."
    or anyone just gift me a bazooka to bomb away ugly Thor after i b i t c h slap him with my playbook

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    05-19-13 05:56 PM
    or anyone just gift me a bazooka to bomb away ugly Thor after i b i t c h slap him with my playbook

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    I don't mean to be rude but a bazooka is not a bomb its a projectile explosive just saying
    05-19-13 06:01 PM
    I don't mean to be rude but a bazooka is not a bomb its a projectile explosive just saying
    aim at his *** then...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-19-13 06:16 PM
    I don't think bodily harm was the method condoned by Direct Action.

While I don't know if mature notes will accomplish anything either - it would be better to start on a civilized course.

Now comes the sad part - admitting that I'm not much of a Twit or Twitterer. Therefore, what does one do with:

Is the Asterisk part of the "id" - if I open twitter, what do I enter to get my point across to them? And are they actually separate as in:

@BlackBerry*
    @BlackberryDev*
    @BlackberryHelp*
    @UK_BlackBerry* Playbook BB10 due Q1 2013 #late - FULL update required
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-19-13 06:21 PM

Is the Asterisk part of the "id" - if I open twitter, what do I enter to get my point across to them? And are they actually separate as in:

@BlackBerry*
    @BlackberryDev*
    @BlackberryHelp*
    The * does nothing, best case scenario. Worst case scenario it would prevent twitter from being able to tell that we're mentioning those acconuts.

As for it being LATE... I don't remember a definite tame table for the update... Last bit of news I recall was that the beta was in full swing and would probably launch ahead of schedule... Then they said later in 2013. Correct me if I am wrong, I don't mind.

Anyway: @BlackBerry @BlackberryDev @BlackberryHelp @UK_BlackBerry: Playbook BB10 due Q2 2013 #late - FULL update required should work. Q1 is gone already. Might as well as for the current Q.
    05-19-13 07:49 PM
    Bombs tend to be a little more accurate than a bazooka as well. Most people I've seen trying one couldn't hit the side of a barn with it, even if they stood inside the barn.
    05-20-13 06:20 AM
    Bombs tend to be a little more accurate than a bazooka as well. Most people I've seen trying one couldn't hit the side of a barn with it, even if they stood inside the barn.
    maybe, but bazookas really are out dated tech, try a javelin lol
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-20-13 06:43 AM
    maybe, but bazookas really are out dated tech, try a javelin lol
    Are you trying to get me killed? That has to be the single most dangerous fighter that was ever produced. The starfighter was bad enough but the majority of pilots killed in that one suffered their fate due to a crap ejector seat. The Javelin was just lethal. The cockpit contained no protection and the engine was right behind you. The engines also had this very bad habit of exploding if they sucked in anything bigger than a bumble bee so consequently they were always going bang but the pilot had no prior warning. Trust me it's not a place to be when the compressor blades decide to part company with their housing at in excess of 400mph. The ejector seats were Martin Baker so the pilot actually escaped the cockpit, but was usually found still attached to the seat doing a very good impression of a shredded beetroot.

This by the way has nothing to do with the javelins you throw at school so your kids are safe to continue. Well unless they stand in front of another kid who's launching one that is.
    05-20-13 07:24 AM
    Are you trying to get me killed? That has to be the single most dangerous fighter that was ever produced. The starfighter was bad enough but the majority of pilots killed in that one suffered their fate due to a crap ejector seat. The Javelin was just lethal. The cockpit contained no protection and the engine was right behind you. The engines also had this very bad habit of exploding if they sucked in anything bigger than a bumble bee so consequently they were always going bang but the pilot had no prior warning. Trust me it's not a place to be when the compressor blades decide to part company with their housing at in excess of 400mph. The ejector seats were Martin Baker so the pilot actually escaped the cockpit, but was usually found still attached to the seat doing a very good impression of a shredded beetroot.

This by the way has nothing to do with the javelins you throw at school so your kids are safe to continue. Well unless they stand in front of another kid who's launching one that is.
    oh cmon its just a test flight....ya know ya wanna. heh. actually what iwould like is one of the latest harrier jump jets
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-20-13 07:42 AM
    oh cmon its just a test flight....ya know ya wanna. heh. actually what iwould like is one of the latest harrier jump jets
    Remember my friend, only two types of mammal fly, birds and idiots and the birds don't fly that high or that fast!. What you really need is an egg beater! That will serve your purpose perfectly and trust me you'll love it.
    05-20-13 07:55 AM
    Remember my friend, only two types of mammal fly, birds and idiots and the birds don't fly that high or that fast!. What you really need is an egg beater! That will serve your purpose perfectly and trust me you'll love it.
    sorry every one else as you know this happens quite often.

that being said no egg beaters please, ill take one of those blend tec industrial blenders I've seen eat ipads and iphones
    05-20-13 07:59 AM
    I don't think bodily harm was the method condoned by Direct Action.

While I don't know if mature notes will accomplish anything either - it would be better to start on a civilized course.

Now comes the sad part - admitting that I'm not much of a Twit or Twitterer. Therefore, what does one do with:

@BlackBerry*
    @BlackberryDev*
    @BlackberryHelp*
    Well we are getting ****ed up the *** lol

The Asterisk included means BB will not get them, post the way I did#

Day 2 time to visit twitterland and post my mail

#(edit: CB gods decided to add asteriks???? Ones message will be delivered, your edit has now been re-edited )
    05-20-13 07:59 AM
    I agree on the twitter campaign keep it up, let's see how much of a thorn we can be in blackberrys *** to get an update on our beloved playbooks
    05-20-13 08:00 AM
    Day 2 tweet 1 of the day.....hee heee heee ha ha *evil grin*
    05-20-13 08:20 AM
    Day2 (in the Crap Brother house) tweet 2 Ready In Motion
    05-20-13 09:51 AM
    I may be wrong but I don't believe BIRDS are MAMMALS. Unless flying squirrels are birds.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-20-13 10:10 AM
    I may be wrong but I don't believe BIRDS are MAMMALS. Unless flying squirrels are birds.
    and all squirrels do is fall with style !
    05-20-13 10:11 AM
    and all squirrels do is fall with style !
    Maybe they can give Sad-Old lessons.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-20-13 10:35 AM
    sorry every one else as you know this happens quite often.

that being said no egg beaters please, ill take one of those blend tec industrial blenders I've seen eat ipads and iphones
    Don't apologise for me please! Remember, no intelligent man ever said "sorry"!

For the information of the non pilots in the forum the term egg beater commonly refers to a helicopter. Get it spinning things that whizz round...... Oh never mind.

In your world Barracuda7772 it does exactly what a harrier does only a bit slower!

And people wonder why I have a cellar!
    05-20-13 11:29 AM
    A kiwi is a bird and is classed officially as a mammal!
    05-20-13 11:35 AM
38 12