This happens rarely but some times my PB goes on 'auto pilot' mode i.e things happen randomly the screen goes hyper crazy and apps open up on their own even while the PB is not being touched.

All this happens when charging the PB and let me repeat it again this happens VERY rarely.

I use the official charger that came with the box so I don't think there is anything wrong with the charger and plus it works perfectly fine other than that rare occasion.

Thanks in advance
    08-05-13 09:29 AM
    I think that's a bug in the OS. It happens to both mine and my wife's all the time. It will even bring up the keyboard and type. Once I unplug it is back to normal.

Maybe once BB10 comes to the PB this issue will be resolved. Oh wait, never mind.........
    08-05-13 09:37 AM
    Must be something with where you're plugging it in or something else plugged into the same place or something near causing interference
    FF22 likes this.
    08-05-13 09:50 AM
    As our Master Poster noted, sometimes it may be plugged into a circuit with something that causes the screen to react. Plasma Tv's have caused, as have poorly grounded sockets. Microwaves might.
    08-05-13 06:06 PM
    As our Master Poster noted, sometimes it may be plugged into a circuit with something that causes the screen to react. Plasma Tv's have caused, as have poorly grounded sockets. Microwaves might.
    Hmmm, I can't say as I've ever plugged mine into a microwave.

That being said, Mine will do that no matter what I plug it into or with what. I've had it happen with the PB plug in a home socket, usb on the computer, a usb in a vehicle, and a 120v inverter in a vehicle.

It might just be some PBs have that issue and some don't.
    08-05-13 06:29 PM
    I don't want to scare you but I was experiencing the same issues. My 64 gig PlayBook screen suddenly stopped working and it's useless now. I think it had something to do with the charger...

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 06:38 PM
    Hey that even happens some times my PB's screen reactiveness gets zero and nothing works for a few minutes and then its normal again I have no idea what causes it.

I also thought that something close nearby might be causing that craziness but couldn't build anything on strong evidence or logic so thought of asking it in the fourms.

I don't think this problem is with a considerable amount of PBs because if it had been that way BB would have fixed that bug.

Best of luck to all
    08-06-13 08:46 AM