berry review has posted this while they were at ces. a dock, hard/soft cases, rapid chargers

BlackBerry PlayBook Accessories Revealed - BerryReview
    02-08-11 08:27 PM
    crackberry had a video of them at ces

02-08-11 08:40 PM
    I'm digging the charging dock and the leather letter envelope.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-11 09:15 PM
    I will have one of those hard shell cases.

02-09-11 08:44 AM
    Accessory releases are good; they generally foreshadow the release of the guest of honor.

02-09-11 08:48 AM
    Wait a minute. WTF is that charging cable? Does this mean that I am going to need to carry any entirely different charger to satisfy my PB? Why on earth wouldn't they make it charge via the same Micro USB I use for virtually everything else? It looks like the new charger includes a brick!
    02-09-11 09:40 AM
    Wait a minute. WTF is that charging cable? Does this mean that I am going to need to carry any entirely different charger to satisfy my PB? Why on earth wouldn't they make it charge via the same Micro USB I use for virtually everything else? It looks like the new charger includes a brick!
    Looks like the charger with a brick is the rapid charger, probably provides extra current. If the iPad is any indication, these tablets need more charging current than phones to get them charged in the time we expect.
    02-09-11 09:46 AM
    Looks like the charger with a brick is the rapid charger, probably provides extra current. If the iPad is any indication, these tablets need more charging current than phones to get them charged in the time we expect.
    I agree I think the photo says something about a rapid charger that doubles the recharge time.
    02-09-11 10:31 AM
    You can charge it both ways. MicroUSB or the Magsafe. Magsafe has saved my Macbook more than a few times.
    02-09-11 10:48 AM
    All I'd need is a hard shell case, I have a feeling my pb will take a beating.

02-09-11 12:04 PM
    Any one notice the leather slip case has a comment about saving battery power? The PB must have a magnetic switch just like BB phones that will put it to sleep automatically when you slip it in a compatible case.
    02-09-11 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD