I have a 64GB PB bridged to a 9650 on Verizon, for work I use Doucments To Go on my 9650 with about 100 MB files on a SD Card. After bridging, I goto the 9650 files and can find none of them (Excel Files) to look at. The folder structure shows but there are no files in them - Any ideas ?

If I look at files on 9650 they work but no files show on the PB ?

Thanks for your help !
    05-07-11 12:18 PM
    I hope someone provides some info on this. I use DocToGo (Excel) a lot and I'm very curious about how well it works on the Play book.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-11 01:05 PM
    I have a 64GB PB bridged to a 9650 on Verizon, for work I use Doucments To Go on my 9650 with about 100 MB files on a SD Card. After bridging, I goto the 9650 files and can find none of them (Excel Files) to look at. The folder structure shows but there are no files in them - Any ideas ?

If I look at files on 9650 they work but no files show on the PB ?

Thanks for your help !
    This issue has been coming up a lot lately. The solution to photos and other files acting this way is to plug the phone into your computer and try to move them using Bluetooth. If the transfer works you may want to check where exactly the files are on your phone. Create a new folder move them there and see if it works. If not a reboot or possibly a reset might do.
    05-07-11 01:23 PM
    what extensions do the excel files have (there may be a problem nonlowercase eg XLS instead of xls) do any filetypes show up like word, or nothing at all? if files are copied over after bridge you may want to try rebooting playbook to rescan the card as mentioned. are you able to save attachments from bridge to the sdcard?
    05-07-11 03:00 PM
    I guess I'll play with it but I can't believe other people don't have this issue with Documents To Go...I can see the folder structure on the card that are from Documents to Go but no files.

If I have to move files into another folder then what's the point of Documents To Go ? I appreciate the advice and will play with it but I can' t believe no one else has these issues....It sounds like I need to delete all the files on the phone and start playing around.

Thanks - I'll let you know if I figure this out....Kev
    05-07-11 07:14 PM
    sorry, i've not had this issue... just tested it again and opened an xls file. maybe a software version? i just went to the bridge, navigated to my files on my 16 gb sd card, and they came right up.
    05-07-11 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD