I have read in in a bunch of PlayBook 4G Reviews about how fast the Browser is. Some have even said it's faster then the iPad. So how come no one has yet to do a video review of the browser? I would especially love to see a side by side comparison with the PB 4G & the iPad 3....err sorry "new iPad".

The only vid I have seen of the 4G browser is from RIM/BlackBerry them selves, & although it looks super fast there, they would also be a bit biased. When Marketing a product your not going to show where it doesn't do well.

I know it's only been out for 36 hours, but still......
    08-10-12 12:38 PM
    Expect a review on CrackBerry fairly soon from either Bla1ze or Kevin
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    08-10-12 12:50 PM
    Yeah, gonna have fast browser. But: will we easily be able to watch videos ? I just love Business Insider. Yet every time I tried to watch a clip of one of our olympians, I would get a "You can't get there from here" message. Couldn't tell if it was just cockpit errors, poor technique, or just all about money. Kevin: if RIM wants to sell a bunch of these LTE PBs, you need to address these issues. Don't want a bunch of crap about Flash, video formats or what. Just make it so we can watch videos and movies without getting upset! Doctor Neutron.
    08-10-12 04:47 PM
    Give me Netflix and Hulu Plus apps, and I will immediately sell my Ipad and two Android tablets.

Can anyone out there explain to me why Netflix and/or RIM will not provide us with an app?
    08-10-12 04:53 PM
    Give me Netflix and Hulu Plus apps, and I will immediately sell my Ipad and two Android tablets.

Can anyone out there explain to me why Netflix and/or RIM will not provide us with an app?
    Sorry, I usually don't do this: Use the search for that one.

http://forums.crackberry.com/search.php

No more beating the dead horse.
    08-10-12 05:38 PM
    Theyve been around long enough to know that. Theyre just being a dink!!! Or trying to be funny...i think its more like the former than the latter.
    08-10-12 06:52 PM
    Expect a review on CrackBerry fairly soon from either Bla1ze or Kevin
    Kevin said he would post a review after getting a hair cut
    08-10-12 07:14 PM
    Here's a question I may have missed the answer to. Can one Video chat over LTE on the PB 4G or will you still need wifi?
    08-10-12 08:07 PM
    Here's a question I may have missed the answer to. Can one Video chat over LTE on the PB 4G or will you still need wifi?
    I would, ike an answer to that question too. I assume you can, but I suspect we will get confirmation once Kevin is done his famous indepth review....BUT in the mean time I expected mini reviews showing specific parts....like the browser
    08-10-12 11:02 PM
    I read a review on endgadget that says you can
    08-11-12 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD