PB 2.0 will I be able to organize bookmarks?

One of the annoying things about the PB browser is that you can edit any of the bookmarks. For some of you guys it probably doesn't matter, but I have a ton of them and I like to organize them in a specific way.

With PB 2.0, does anyone know if you're able to organize the bookmarks?
    pmccartney likes this.
    01-26-12 12:51 PM
    Well, actually, I think for a lot of us it does matter. I hope there is this function is OS2; we could use it.
    01-26-12 12:57 PM
    I wonder if we can arrange bookmarks in the mounted media bookmarks folder right now. I'll try and report back. I know it's not perfect but may help.
    01-26-12 01:10 PM
    Try this, Google Bookmarks

I have it set as my home page on my PlayBook and 3 browsers on my computer.
    01-26-12 01:53 PM
    PB 2.0 will I be able to organize bookmarks?

One of the annoying things about the PB browser is that you can edit any of the bookmarks. For some of you guys it probably doesn't matter, but I have a ton of them and I like to organize them in a specific way.

With PB 2.0, does anyone know if you're able to organize the bookmarks?
    i was using beta for a bit and you could arrange your bookmarks.
    01-26-12 02:26 PM
    i was using beta for a bit and you could arrange your bookmarks.
    But reports were that once you closed the browser those changes were lost. Have they 'fixed' that yet?
    01-26-12 03:27 PM
    Uh... arrange as in change the order they appear in, Yes. Organize, as in group related sites together in some kind of folder structure, No.
    01-26-12 03:28 PM
    But reports were that once you closed the browser those changes were lost. Have they 'fixed' that yet?
    Hmmm... I never noticed this until you said so. It's apparently not fixed in 711. SO I guess the answer is No ob both counts.
    01-26-12 03:31 PM
    In the beta they still don't hold after restarting the browser. With the ability to move them one would assume that function is coming but who knows. Has anyone seen evidence of rearranging?
    01-26-12 03:33 PM
    I agree with the OP.
    Hopefully soon we will be able to organize and rename the bookmarks. It would be nice.
    01-26-12 03:35 PM
    And have them stay in the order you arrange them.
    01-26-12 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD