Hi All,

I was wondering if you have to pay an additional tethering fee to use the BlackBerry Bridge connection to browse the web on the playbook? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that AT&T charges but I'm not sure about the other carriers. I will be in the market for a new phone in the next month or so and am leaning toward the new Bold 9900/9930. If I can tether via the Bridge without having to pay for it that will pretty much seal the deal for me. I'll snap up one of those discounted Staples Playbooks right away to have waiting for me once I get the new Bold.

Thanks in advance.
    09-26-11 10:39 AM
    AT&T is the only one as of now, and you can avoid that by downloading Bridge Over The Air in the link stickied at the top of this forum, instead of downloading from App World.
    09-26-11 10:58 AM
    i have a Droid X and it wants me to pay. i am trying to setup wifi tether on my droid to work through the wifi to keep it platform neutral. I am amazed that there isnt a twitter app. i would have thought that tweetdeck would have worked because of the adobe air integration.
    09-26-11 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD