After new OS download and upgrade to the new BB-Bridge I can not see my E-mails from my Blackberry on my Playbook. I can send E-Mails see all my contacts, memos and Tasks on the PB. Also the icon for the Bridge Browser is gone. Anyone can help?? Thanks
    02-22-12 05:31 AM
    Bridge icons are in their own folder probably in the top left hand corner of your home screen. New OS no longer uses tabs ... just folders.

HTH
    02-22-12 05:55 AM
    My problem is different. I see my bridged emails but no contacts or calendar entries???? The thing is, they all appeared last night after I upgraded to 2.0 - but not anymore.

And the only way I get my emails is by tapping the 'unread items' icon in the top left corner. Opening the messages tab gets you an email setup link.

What is going on?
    Last edited by carsten; 02-22-12 at 06:46 AM.
    02-22-12 06:41 AM
    The only problem I'm having with Bridge is that the 'Open On' Feature doesn't work.
    02-22-12 06:43 AM
    Got it all fixed up.Software problem on the BB.
    Did a back up of the phone and a reload of the OS.
    Restored all my files on to the BB and the problem is gone.
    03-12-12 05:37 PM
    I've noticed that when something is not working as it should on my 9650 or PlayBook, if I do a reset the problem usually takes care of itself, and if that doesn't work....then I do a delete and reinstall and if that doesn't work then a hard reset is in order......one of those three usually works.
    03-12-12 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD