Okay, I am frustrated, and 2.1 hasn't helped, which is what I was hoping. Why when I browse on the Internet the sound drops out regularly. I am paired with a jambox. Tried deleting the pair and re-pairing and does not help. Oh and I am using Flac Player playing a Flac file. I play Flac files on my galaxy s2 through my jambox and browse with no problems.

I don't think the PlayBook has the hp? It is frustrating. Maybe it is the sisters of mercy? I am not hearing the roar of the machine lol.

I guess there is no solution unless I got a bum tablet, which I doubt as everything else works.

Anybody else have experienced this problem?
    10-03-12 10:59 PM
    This is probably caused because BlueTooth and Wifi interfere with each other.

See this post:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post7407358 (different symptoms, same cause)

Reconfiguring your Wifi router or access point to use a different 2.4ghz channel (one with less interference) or switching to 5ghz will probably help.
    10-04-12 01:06 AM
    Thanks. I will look into it. My wifi analyzer app shows I have no interference with the neighbours wifi.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2
    10-05-12 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD