06-26-12 06:37 PM
108 ... 345
tools
    Lite doesn't seem to have any FX features as well as loops. Just basic EQ stuff.
    06-15-12 09:54 PM
    Thanks! I just bought the pacemaker and loving it! Had a few crash, is it the same with everyone?
    Yep, mine crashes after about half an hour of playing, which is pretty sad, but it may be because I run 2.1 beta. What version of OS do you guys have on your PlayBooks? Is it more stable on 2.0 ?
    06-16-12 05:29 AM
    I have a ridiculously large ITunes collection on my pc.
    Sorry to hear that. Isn't it nice there are better options to buy your music now?

holy guacamole thats alot of money!!!
    $20 is a fair price, perhaps even a little low.
    Last edited by Just Me; 06-17-12 at 11:40 AM.
    06-17-12 11:37 AM
    What's the difference between the Lite and Full?

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    I emailed the dev with that question as well...
    Here's his response.

The features that Pacemaker App has which Pacemaker Lite App does not have are:

Beat Skip
    Loop
    Effects (FX)
    Digital Mode (pitch bend and DJ stutter pause)
    Settings

I bought the full version.
    06-17-12 12:13 PM
    Does anyone know if it would be possible to duplex the sound so that the output is through the headphone jack and put the headphone output to a bluetooth headset? Or better yet, output the headset to the physical jack and send the stereo audio over bluetooth to the bb bluetooth gateway. Would the pb hardware/software allow this? I'd appreciate any input from a knowledageble poster.

Definitely worth the lite version $5 if you've ever wanted to learn the basics of mixing... Chances are you'll probably end up wanting the full version eventually thoug.
    Last edited by spike12; 06-17-12 at 01:24 PM.
    06-17-12 01:19 PM
    anyone know what the 150mb update includes?
    06-26-12 03:59 PM
    anyone know what the 150mb update includes?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...pdated-731959/
    jslawell likes this.
    06-26-12 04:09 PM
    Today Pacemaker team mentioned at their official FB page, that there was a part of code from beta left in previous version that would make Pacemaker expire on 1st of July. They have fixed this bug in this update
    jslawell likes this.
    06-26-12 06:37 PM
108 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD