The only thing I didn't like about the built in screen protector is that when your using a stylus it hardly responds. Maybe I need the angled flat one instead of the round bubble type.
    01-03-12 01:44 AM
    Quick follow-up:

Zagg spray: a definite no. It does not last.

Baby powder: well, I need practice. This is a tricky trick! Maybe it does eliminate the bubbles (I'll know in a few days), but you have to do it over and over again to get it right. At least I'll have to...

Or maybe I'll just remove the screen protector that came built-in the Otterbox, to make it simpler...
    01-09-12 11:13 PM
    the built in hard plastic film screen protector scratches. Mine is showing signs of scratches after some use. The glass on the PB doesnt really even need one.
    01-10-12 12:10 AM
    I have an otterbox defender case I no longer use, too bulky for my taste. If anyone wants it for $25 shipped send me a PM.
    01-11-12 09:29 PM
    For anybody interested:

Dropped my PB 3 times, without any consequence. The Otterbox case did the job.

About bubbles on the screen:

The baby powder trick does work. You have to remove the Otterbox case once in a while though to clean up and redo the powder procedure. I can live with that. Have done it twice in the last month. Not too bad.
    02-23-12 07:51 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD