01-07-12 03:05 PM
33 12
tools
    If it's an internal date, who says the official launch will be Feb 17 anyway? Maybe that's just the date they plan to completely lock down the codebase, followed by a week of final, rigorous regression testing and preparation for the official launch, which could be a while later.
    01-06-12 07:13 AM
    as much as i want os 2 to come.more than that i want my wife to stay with me through all the ups and downs.now that will be a valentine's day present that's priceless and last forever.marriage is all about sacrifices and loyalty.if my wife realizes this then ill have her by my side when im enjoying os 2.0
    lol that was nice
    01-06-12 07:13 AM
    I've been disappointed by so called RIM "dates"so many times, that I'm not going to hold my breath. When it comes it comes
    Last edited by spencerdl; 01-06-12 at 07:44 AM.
    01-06-12 07:28 AM
    Why on a Friday? Friday's are for bad news that you want people to forget about over the weekend.
    I would guess that it's on a Friday in case their system crashes lol. You wouldn't want the NOC down on a weekday when everyone's at work and heavily relies on their email.

Does anyone know if the PlayBook PIM is going through the same servers as the smartphones? Or have they isolated them?
    01-06-12 08:39 AM
    Isn't the world supposed to come and end on Feb 16th?
    01-06-12 09:15 AM
    Why on a Friday? Friday's are for bad news that you want people to forget about over the weekend.
    Wow. We get information to suggest that for once RIM Is actually going to meet a release target, and THIS is your response? Really?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    rkennedy01 likes this.
    01-06-12 09:20 AM
    Do you guys still believe in dates RIM says?! im a hardcore BlackBerry fan but im not stupid, i really hope im wrong with this one and we do see OS2 for PlayBook in February and not March, June, July... etc
    FF22 likes this.
    01-07-12 02:53 PM
    I think it will be on february cuz they need it, if they don't get it out it will returning day on march for many people who r waiting for it for solve many issues...or expecting something of the OS 2..

For me, Is just fine...
    01-07-12 03:05 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD