OK, so I created a folder just to check it out. Now I don't know how to move items back out of the folder. Anyone else figure this out yet?
    10-19-11 02:50 PM
    I moved the apps out of the folder onto the dock. Then when all the apps are out the folder disappears.
    10-19-11 02:57 PM
    I moved the apps out of the folder onto the dock. Then when all the apps are out the folder disappears.
    You don't have to move them to the dock.. Just move them to the black X in the upper left of folder view and they end up back in the higher level folder.

When you do this to the last icon in the folder, the folder goes away..
    10-19-11 03:03 PM
    Or just delete the folder, all the icons will be placed back in the home screen.
    simpsonsguy316 likes this.
    10-19-11 03:05 PM
    I was a little hesitant to delete the folder in case the apps got deleted. Dragging them to the X seemed to work. It just took a bit to find exactly where to drag to so it would move back to the home screen.

Thanks for the help.
    10-19-11 03:34 PM
    OK, so I created a folder just to check it out. Now I don't know how to move items back out of the folder. Anyone else figure this out yet?
    Pardon my ignorance and failure to sucessfully search, but how do you make new folders?
    10-19-11 03:45 PM
    Video explained - get icons flashing, drag one on another - Name new folder & done.
    10-19-11 04:19 PM
    you can create new blank pages too just move an app over to a new page and blank page gets created...you can also have more than 3 icons on the favorites at the top
    10-19-11 04:22 PM
    Video explained - get icons flashing, drag one on another - Name new folder & done.
    Ah, that was where it was explained. I tried to watch live, but only had my playbook.
    10-20-11 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD