So crackberry reported that it will be 'showcased' but I just checked the tablet news from the techradar playbook app and seen the following

http://m.techradar.com/news/mobile-computing/tablets/playbook-os-2-0-coming-at-ces-1052097

This state that RIM will launch OS2, surely RIM cannot be earlier than a deadline they set! Impossible! What's the score guys ? This misinterpretation on techradars side ?
    01-07-12 05:02 AM
    "However, the invite to the press offers no insight into when the platform may be available to the long-suffering PlayBook owners."

that's a line right from the article. RIM is just going to showcase PBOS2 its not going to be available just yet to the public. they are probably going to show the new things that it has, most like a 5min spot maybe 10.
    01-07-12 06:00 AM
    Yeah, i posted this on the news section this morning.. Interestingly they posted this on fb as well: (We have some tricks up our sleeves…)

"What happens in Vegas... is going to be broadcast RIGHT HERE and on Twitter (@BlackBerry) next week during the Consumer Electronics Show. Even if you're not at the event, you'll get all of the details, so stay tuned for live updates and more from CES 2012. We have some tricks up our sleeves…"
    01-07-12 06:23 AM
    Just watched the Crackberry OS2 vids. I'm excited and can't wait for this to be released.
    01-17-12 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD