Hi,

Searched the forums but have not found anything covering this problem. Have a Bold 9930 and have the latest 2.0 Beta on the playbook. Bridge works fine for all messages except I have lost the preview ability in the messages. Before the upgrade, when I got the glowing red corner indicating a new message/event, I could press the phone icon and it would give me a preview (subject line) of my last 5 or so emails. Now when I press the preview, it asks me to - "Tap here to log in and open Messages." even though I have already logged in. When I do tap there I don't have to log in again, but I don't get the email previews which proved handy for spam.

Anyone else have this issue? Any way to resolve it short of wiping and reloading the OS? I have uninstalled and reinstalled bridge, as well as deleted the bridge connection and reconnecting it.

Thanks,
    Sophace
    01-05-12 11:45 AM
    I don't get a preview either. It may be the way RIM decided to go with OS2. We won't know until the supported version comes out.
    I do remember a survey some time ago that asked what users would like. I voted for a preview list but maybe I was in the minority.
    01-05-12 11:52 AM
    Yeah, I've noticed that really cool function is gone. It means an extra step of having to always log on to see new messages rather than just peeking at the preview. I wish that comes back.
    02-23-12 03:00 PM
    i never saw a preview and i am still on the beta
    02-23-12 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD