just turned my playbook off while I charged it up, turned it back on and it has reverted back to the old os, checked for updates and it is not showing 2.0, have had this running on os2 for a couple of days with no problems.
    10-20-11 03:44 PM
    Don't turn the Playbook off. Just do a soft restart. Now that I have androids office suite (in which the spreadsheet allows me to edit the cells when complex formulas are present) I'm never going back. My condolences for your loss. I hope that the consumer version hits soon.
    10-20-11 04:38 PM
    I have now downloaded it again so back to normal and no more turning the pb off..learned my lesson the hard way
    10-20-11 05:19 PM
    I turn my PB off every night and have not lost OS 2 or any other OS.

You sure it wasn't linked into DM when your started the PB up?

Tim

Sent from my BlackBerry
    10-20-11 05:46 PM
    i have been waiting for 24hrs for my download and i still have not recieved the update

so i am thinking maybe they have been restricting who gets its
    10-20-11 06:39 PM
    i have been waiting for 24hrs for my download and i still have not recieved the update

so i am thinking maybe they have been restricting who gets its
    Same here. Maybe the offer has expired.

Edit: Odd. It just came through.
    Last edited by ubizmo; 10-20-11 at 07:00 PM.
    10-20-11 06:48 PM
    Don't turn the Playbook off. Just do a soft restart. Now that I have androids office suite (in which the spreadsheet allows me to edit the cells when complex formulas are present) I'm never going back. My condolences for your loss. I hope that the consumer version hits soon.
    Not that I want to have to run Android applications on the BlackBerry PlayBook but would you mind sharing the name of the office suite you are running on the Android subsystem?
    10-20-11 06:54 PM
    Not that I want to have to run Android applications on the BlackBerry PlayBook but would you mind sharing the name of the office suite you are running on the Android subsystem?
    It's called office suite pro. In the working android apps and games section they have it in the list. Until sheet to go has the ability to handle complex formulas it works great.
    10-20-11 06:56 PM
    Same here. Maybe the offer has expired.
    Over in the apps and games forum, there is a thread which escapes my memory right now where they answer this question. Apparently if you e-mail your pin to one of the RIM techies, you can still get it.
    10-20-11 06:58 PM
    well damn

that sucks

what was the signup website? i cant seem to find it today
    actually i cant find the website that linked me to the signup site
    Last edited by carey965; 10-20-11 at 08:01 PM.
    10-20-11 07:56 PM
    I was downloading the OS 2.0 beta and all the sudden the upgrade stopped and when I hit the upgrade it does not shows up.

Any suggestions
    10-20-11 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD