There a re quite a few things they did in os2 beta such as included a browser that scrolls smoothly even with flash now!!!! Also does anyone else think the keyboard is smaller now or is that just me? The only problem is UI performance seems to have gone back to slight stutters but for a beta this is golden, im running this for the better browser.

Anyone else notice anything?

Oh almost forgot music app is a little smoother thanks to air 3.0?
    Jake2826 likes this.
    10-18-11 06:33 PM
    Can I ask you do me a favor to check if there is a Simplified Chinese language input option when keyboard is up? This is included in the 2.0 rumor, thanks!
    10-18-11 08:50 PM
    There a re quite a few things they did in os2 beta such as included a browser that scrolls smoothly even with flash now!!!! Also does anyone else think the keyboard is smaller now or is that just me? The only problem is UI performance seems to have gone back to slight stutters but for a beta this is golden, im running this for the better browser.

Anyone else notice anything?

Oh almost forgot music app is a little smoother thanks to air 3.0?
    Dangit I can't get my invite... checking email every minute. Anyone want to put it somewhere where I can download it?????
    10-18-11 08:59 PM
    Can I ask you do me a favor to check if there is a Simplified Chinese language input option when keyboard is up? This is included in the 2.0 rumor, thanks!
    sorry, not that i see.
    10-19-11 12:00 AM
    I'm loving it so far.

Two cons though:
    1) The browser gets a little wonky with tabs sometimes and I have to restart it. I don't use my PB every day for web browsing, but if I did that would definitely get to me. I would advise all of you heavy web browsers to steer clear just for this reason.
    2) No working bridge for me I wasn't one of the lucky ones I guess.
    10-19-11 12:10 AM
    I've been the exact opposite, I have found quite a few things that have bothered me with the update, I shouldn't complain because it is not a final OS but my thinking is that it should be pretty solid for Developers and RIM should know that we have been expecting it for a while and will expect it very shortly.

cons:
    Browser is very laggy, and I've had issues with the address bar as well as links.
    when swiping between apps with the side bezzel you cannot close them with a quick swipe anymore.
    Swiping from app to app seems to be not as quick as 1.0.7
    While I love the folders, I do not like how there is only one way to close them (The X).
    And still not having auto correct scares me a bit for the actual Consumer update.

I might be worrying a bit too much but these are just some of the things I have noticed thus far.
    10-19-11 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD