Google <------ insert query here
    Your good you are, very good!!!!!!!
    04-28-13 03:00 PM
    www.google.com <------ insert query here
    There are lots of things that I can suggest you insert as well

Yeah.. from the ZED on CB10
    04-28-13 07:48 PM
    I'm just wondering how many creative ways to start a thread asking the same question. LOL. I'm not bashing just enjoying.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-28-13 07:57 PM
    indeed enjoying, but a question like this is just about as feeble as asking when apple will open source their software lol at least regarding bb10 we have a relative answer albeit vauge we do have one
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-28-13 08:03 PM
    Hmmmm... I might start a thread titled A Bridge Too Far, not original but posing the same question.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-28-13 08:07 PM
    Hmmmm... I might start a thread titled A Bridge Too Far, not original but posing the same question.
    that's the one about the singing chef mouse right ?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-28-13 08:10 PM
    that's the one about the singing chef mouse right ?
    Sigh, I should not be make to feel old, where's SOM at?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-28-13 08:21 PM
    Sigh, I should not be make to feel old, where's SOM at?
    hahha no not quite I know exactly what your talking about juat thought id drag out the joke a little fuuuurrrrrtttthhhhhheeerrrr lol
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-28-13 08:29 PM
    hahha no not quite I know exactly what your talking about juat thought id drag out the joke a little fuuuurrrrrtttthhhhhheeerrrr lol
    Since that old man is unconscious at this hour, let's talk about his reason for owning two Z10's.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-28-13 09:09 PM
    If will come soon enough when they find a way to get it to run on one gb of ram

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    04-28-13 09:28 PM
    Since that old man is unconscious at this hour, let's talk about his reason for owning two Z10's.
    do you want to go down this road...........its dark and lonely. kinda like batmans mind minus well all the cool stuff.....no offence old guy, but anyone unwilling to try something new like barcadi 151 proves he's stubborn and well maybe we will never know why he does know that you don't need two phones to have 2 phone numbers right cough cough voip...... ouch a 600 doller voip phone
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-28-13 09:30 PM
    Are you genuinely surprised? As a pb owner you should've known by now who we're dealing with
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-28-13 09:36 PM
    do you want to go down this road...........its dark and lonely. kinda like batmans mind minus well all the cool stuff.....no offence old guy, but anyone unwilling to try something new like barcadi 151 proves he's stubborn and well maybe we will never know why he does know that you don't need two phones to have 2 phone numbers right cough cough voip...... ouch a 600 doller voip phone
    Maybe he just need a couple of walkie-talkies between the cellar and the garden.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-28-13 09:38 PM
    Anyone have a link to the announcement?
    The link has been posted nearly as many times as this question has been asked.

BB has said that BB10 was coming to all Playbooks.
    Either find the quote from them or take our word for it. The result is the same either way. BB10 isn't currently available for the Playbook. It may or may not be available in the future.
    FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    04-29-13 05:00 AM
    I a happy with OS 2.1. It is smooth and true multi tasking. I actually I recently bought a 2nd playbook a 64Gb next to 32Gb, because I wanted more music and movies on my Playbook. For some reason PB is not efficient with memor, may because of Android player. But the reason I, and I think many others, want BB10 is that it will give access to many more apps.

That is the thing with Playbooks, just not enough apps, even sideloading Androids app is not good enough, because apps are not updated, and certain apps like Sonos, WhatsApp etc is not working.

Also bridge is in need of an update. Why is the lay-out of bridge e-mail client different from the e-mail on the playbook. I have Whatsapp on my Bold 9790, why can I not get it hrough my bridge etc.
    04-29-13 05:45 AM
    I believe the second Z10 is to ring the first Z10 when he can't find it...

Posted via Z10
    JeepBB likes this.
    04-29-13 10:25 AM
    Maybe he just need a couple of walkie-talkies between the cellar and the garden.
    Ok you stupid furball dog you cat. I'm not deaf you know. I would also like you to know that I have the most sophisticated state of the art comms system installed to transmit information to the bottom of my back garden thank you. Walky talkies are old stuff!

Sofistkated comms sistem installllating:

1. Open 2 tinns of beens.
    2. Cut a picture of string az long az yore garden.
    3. Eat the beenz
    4. Washh the beenzs tinns out ( very special) dont want been juse on yore eer
    5. Tie the tinz together with the sting
    6. Say somthing (u don't have to say the word somthing coz you can stay anything and it still want work)
    7. Cook a pasty and retyre to the cellar
    8. Enjoy pasty while throwing darts at pikturez of cats, dogs, goozberry pyes, likkle houses and moderators!!!!!!
    04-29-13 10:30 AM
    I believe the second Z10 is to ring the first Z10 when he can't find it...

Posted via Z10
    Your definitely on the list!!!!!!
    04-29-13 10:32 AM
    I'm just guessing... it's not my fault, if I got it right...

Posted via Z10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-29-13 10:37 AM
    I'm just guessing... it's not my fault, if I got it right...

Posted via Z10
    That's what they all say! Oh and I know where Canada is now so time to worry!!!!
    04-29-13 11:10 AM
    You'll not know if you PlayBook will reboot all the time unless you install OS10 and by the time you realise that it is rebooting all the time it'll be too late and you'll not be able to revert back to OS2.1 anyway. Best just to stay on OS2.1 to be on the safe side. In fact, if you're really that concerned its probably best not to even turn your PB on in case it auto-updates.
    Yea...um thanks for the superior wisdom, I'm gonna do just that

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-29-13 11:15 AM
    You'll not know if you PlayBook will reboot all the time unless you install OS10 and by the time you realise that it is rebooting all the time it'll be too late and you'll not be able to revert back to OS2.1 anyway. Best just to stay on OS2.1 to be on the safe side. In fact, if you're really that concerned its probably best not to even turn your PB on in case it auto-updates.
    Oh good, very very good. I just sit here eating pasties and reading your post over and over. The thing is if I don't ever turn my pb on, then I won't know if I'm still on 2.1, then I might think I'm on 10.0 and then try to start my pb again. In which case I won't know if I've missed 10.0 while it was switched off or we are still on 2.1? If I leave it in standby all the time then the pb will tell me it's not been upgraded to 10.0 and I will know that I am still on 2.1. That is unless you have a Z10 like wot I have two of and then you only get notifications after you've upgraded. Best advice is connect your Z10 to your pb with bridge and then......... Forget that it doesn't work so just send your pb to me and I will tell you when it hasn't been upgraded to 10.0 and you can relax. Is that clear?
    04-29-13 12:24 PM
    Ok you stupid furball dog you cat. I'm not deaf you know. I would also like you to know that I have the most sophisticated state of the art comms system installed to transmit information to the bottom of my back garden thank you. Walky talkies are old stuff!

Sofistkated comms sistem installllating:

1. Open 2 tinns of beens.
    2. Cut a picture of string az long az yore garden.
    3. Eat the beenz
    4. Washh the beenzs tinns out ( very special) dont want been juse on yore eer
    5. Tie the tinz together with the sting
    6. Say somthing (u don't have to say the word somthing coz you can stay anything and it still want work)
    7. Cook a pasty and retyre to the cellar
    8. Enjoy pasty while throwing darts at pikturez of cats, dogs, goozberry pyes, likkle houses and moderators!!!!!!
    Hmmmm to light a match or not to light a match. That's a conundrum.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-29-13 12:25 PM
    Hmmmm to light a match or not to like a match. That's a conundrum.
    Are you old enough to play with matches?
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    04-29-13 12:30 PM
    Are you old enough to play with matches?
    It only matters if I got something dry and old to start the fire : ) not to mention flammable too.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-29-13 12:33 PM
53 123