I am currently on 2.0.0.4869. The browser for this version freezes a lot so I want to downgrade or update to the best stable version.
    I want to be able to sideload Android apps as well and potentially be able to root my playbook. Which version is best and what are the methods to upgrade/downgrade to the specific version? Thank you.
    01-23-12 12:01 PM
    2.0.0.7111 has been pretty decent as far as browser stability, for me. However, I usually don't see instability right away, it kind of slowly gets worse. It has been one of most stable so far, for 2.0, for me. So far. I would give it a shot. I don't think you'll be able to root though. I found the 2.0.0.6XXX version the worst for browser the stability. It actually drove me back to 1.0.8.
    01-23-12 12:13 PM
    I never tried the stock version so maybe my comparison isn't true...

My experience is that I used the 2.0.0.6XXX version to be fine. Didn't have any lag, checkers, etc.

I'm currently running .7111 and it's fine as well, though I do have checkerboards for a second or two while the website (CB, what else??) loads. That said, the OS rocks. Have had a couple freezes which forced me to reboot, but I can't be sure it's the OS instead of the app.
    01-23-12 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD