Is anyone else being notified to download the new update time and time again?
    I have downloaded it three times,and I just got another notification to do the same.
    Are these bug fixes?
    12-03-11 03:14 PM
    There is NO official software update for 1.0.8.4985. Try rebooting your tablet; a hard reboot.
    pelletizer likes this.
    12-03-11 03:17 PM
    And if you are continuously getting prompted for small updates, that typically is indicative of you deleting one or more default apps from the PlayBook.
    pelletizer likes this.
    12-03-11 03:31 PM
    I did a hard re-boot,and I have not deleted any apps.But I do have two Facebook apps and they want to be updated also.
    12-03-11 04:06 PM
    Why do you need 2 facebook apps?
    12-03-11 04:17 PM
    And if you are continuously getting prompted for small updates, that typically is indicative of you deleting one or more default apps from the PlayBook.
    I thought Rim did away with that a few updates ago. It won't let me delete Bing,Podcast, or the music store. I did delete Kobo and wasn't promted to update.
    pelletizer likes this.
    12-03-11 04:34 PM
    I did a hard re-boot,and I have not deleted any apps.But I do have two Facebook apps and they want to be updated also.
    Hello,

I think one is a mirrow of the other, when you choose update, both update at the same time and finally one disappears. Very funny.

I did not erase any app and I recived the 4 mb OS update.
    pelletizer likes this.
    12-03-11 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD