how can i sync my contacts between my Playbook and my BB phone ?! The desktop method doesn't work
    any solutions ?!

Jeroen
    02-21-12 09:31 AM
    Just got a z10 and added my Gmail account and no contacts synced to it would like to know if I can sync my playbook contact list over to the z10? Kinda sad and surprised to see no replies in this thread.. Any help would be muchly appreciated thanks
    03-01-13 12:40 AM
    how can i sync my contacts between my Playbook and my BB phone ?! The desktop method doesn't work
    any solutions ?!

Jeroen
    Best way to do it right now is having your contacts sync with a gmail account. Contacts > Menu > Options > "Contact list" > {enable} Wireless sync. The add that account to your PlayBook and it will populate the contacts.

Just got a z10 and added my Gmail account and no contacts synced to it would like to know if I can sync my playbook contact list over to the z10? Kinda sad and surprised to see no replies in this thread.. Any help would be muchly appreciated thanks
    Every now and then Google breaks something. They are making changes to drop support for ActiveSync (which the Z10 uses) so sync services have been not perfect. It is working now though, so delete the account and add it again and everything should sync properly.
    03-01-13 07:17 AM
    My PB syncs perectly with the contacts on my 9900 using my Hotmail account.
    03-01-13 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD