I have recently downloaded the 2.0 beta to my blackberry playbook and it worked for a while. However, now, whenever I try to load facebook in the browser, it says an unknown network error occured evey time, even after restarting my tablet. Is there a fix to this problem or is it just a glitch of the 2.0 beta?

P.S. It is just facebook, every other page I load works, so does the facebook app, but I'd rather be able to access facebook in the browser.
    12-30-11 10:41 AM
    you might just want to hit refresh on the browser...the cache is telling it to load the previous form of the page.
    12-30-11 11:39 AM
    the same thing happens to me everytime i try to visit isanyoneup[dot]com . the servers go down on occasion and when i go back to it after it is up and running it tells me they site is down until i hit refresh. same happens on my phone for that site and sprint's picturemail site
    12-30-11 11:41 AM
    you might just want to hit refresh on the browser...the cache is telling it to load the previous form of the page.
    well that was he first thing I tried of coarse. Still nothing, even restarted the playbook.
    12-30-11 11:47 AM
    Well, mentioning all the troubling you did prior to posting might help. Clear cache in browswer settings would be the next thing I would suggest.
    12-30-11 01:28 PM
    Well, mentioning all the troubling you did prior to posting might help. Clear cache in browswer settings would be the next thing I would suggest.
    Nothing went wrong other than a general problem. I had been loading facebook and then walked out of wifi range and then prompted the message. Ever since them, it has said that mesaage when loading facebook even when I do have wifi and other sites load. I jist cleared the cache and it did not work.
    Last edited by ZJE123; 12-30-11 at 06:30 PM.
    12-30-11 06:28 PM
    This is the error message I'm getting now: failure when receiving data from the peer

And I get this every time I load facebook in the browser even when other sites work.
    01-01-12 01:21 AM
    I'm having the same problem as well. I really don't know why but facebook is the only site where I get that same error on. Use Simple Browser, Desktop Browser or even the playbook app. Maybe FB's constant change of settings finally crashed the QNX browser
    01-01-12 02:53 AM
    I'm having the same problem as well. I really don't know why but facebook is the only site where I get that same error on. Use Simple Browser, Desktop Browser or even the playbook app. Maybe FB's constant change of settings finally crashed the QNX browser
    Ok, so it isn't just me. I am not a huge fan of the app so I would rather use the full desktop webpage. I'veheard of simple beowser but cant find desktop browser.
    01-01-12 11:01 AM
    Someone has got to help me with this. It started working for a week and now it no longer worls again. Now, every time I try to load facebook, it gives me "unknown network errer, failure when recieving message from peer," every time I try to load facebook. I am becoming vey angry that my playbook cannot even load facebook withot problems, the simplest of tasks. I HATE tbe facebook app for the playbook and I don't want to use simple browser because it dosn't work well with buttons and it dosnt jave any tabs. How do I get this problem to stop!? There's gotta be someone wih an answer I doubt I'm the only one. I don't know how I didn't get one yet!
    01-10-12 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD