Will it work for sites like IMO.IM? I know that I can recieve video through skype while on the IMO browser but will the new 2.1 update now allow my camera to go through as well?

BTW IMO is actually a pretty good workaround(ish) for Skype so far. Recieving video/Audio is fast and clear.
    08-07-12 07:00 AM
    I was not aware that IMO could video chat with Skype contacts, I always thought this was limited to Audio-only calls.

Anyways, this has been discussed many times before in several threads. The OS 2.1 is said to give Android runtime access to the PB Camera but services like Skype go beyond camera access. There is a lot of detailing in the applications. Maybe, it might just work. You never know because currently no one really has the access.
    08-08-12 12:41 AM
    What Imo browser? Are you using imo through its own browser or the native PB browser? If it's the native browser, then the 2.1 beta OS won't make a difference. 2.1 gives android apps access to the PB camera. The native browser is not an android app, and the flash player in the native browser has access to the camera in 2.0. If the imo browser is an android app, then 2.1 won't help since none of the Android browsers on the PB support flash, and imo seems to be using flash for its video chat.
    08-08-12 01:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD