Folders. I can not wait till i get to organize my stuff how I like it, my BB 8530 is organized in the most perfect way that if I use someone else BB I feel lost and unproductive. I can't wait till my "All" tab is gone and my apps get organized
    02-18-12 10:25 PM
    i have to agree, i cant till i can organize my own tabs and to be able to make folders, but i think the most useful out of everything will be the native email, from the looks of it, it seems very well organized and hopefully it gives us more flexible access than what we get with the current bridge email app.

is it just me or is not being able to look any folders other than ur inbox kinda frustrating, i like to organizeeverything and ive set up filters and rules so everything goes where it's supposed to and i cant even see half my emails cause they're not in the original inbox folder
    02-18-12 11:22 PM
    By far the new integrated messaging app is what I'm looking forward to the most. Everything else is gonna be icing on the cake. I also plan on spending quite a bit on apps.
    02-18-12 11:28 PM
    My favorite feature is BB phone as a remote. I have a bluetooth keyboard, but not being able to do bezel gestures is all I am missing from having a smudge free screen!!!!!
    02-19-12 12:43 AM
    Folders are awesome, especially putting them on the QuickLaunch Bar. I also keep envisioning how to make a PC keyboard with predictive text like the PB. Looking forward to the remote control feature, that has endless possibilities.

I was having trouble with my BBID on my PB so I just wiped it and am restoring it back to 1.0.8 now. It will be a rough few days without some OS2 features, but it'll be glorious when it gets here.
    02-19-12 01:40 AM
    Am not sure if this feature will be included but I'd love to be able to do texts off my PlayBook, so that i don't have to switch between devices, just keep my phone in my pocket and do everything off my baby! Fingers crossed!
    02-19-12 01:53 AM
    My favorite feature is BB phone as a remote. I have a bluetooth keyboard, but not being able to do bezel gestures is all I am missing from having a smudge free screen!!!!!
    haha but your phone will have them tho

i like a2dp
    02-19-12 06:25 AM
    02-19-12 06:25 AM

i llike a2dp
    02-19-12 06:26 AM
    I have to agree! Folders will be so nice! and hopefully the ability to be able to customize bookmarks!
    02-19-12 06:54 AM
    I'm picturing myself coming home from work, hooking the PB up to my HD TV, sitting back on the couch and browsing the web/playing some games on the Playbook with this feature.

It's the Remote feature I'm looking most forward to... but I have to admit, I'm also excited about the stuff they haven't told us..

I'm sure there's gonna be ALOT of little secrets in OS2

Oh, and I forgot Print to PB.. I will be using this SO much as a Field Technician.
    Last edited by sgt_snacks-64; 02-19-12 at 07:21 AM.
    02-19-12 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD