Hi,
    Anyone know how to get KeepVid working in Origami Browser? If I tap on the KeepVid shortcuts when viewing a YouTube video, It goes to the KeepVid website, but then keeps trying to download something called iLivid and complaining about java not being installed.
    Anyone got this to work? What am I doing wrong?
    07-31-13 05:39 PM
    Hi,
    Anyone know how to get KeepVid working in Origami Browser? If I tap on the KeepVid shortcuts when viewing a YouTube video, It goes to the KeepVid website, but then keeps trying to download something called iLivid and complaining about java not being installed.
    Anyone got this to work? What am I doing wrong?
    Whatever you do, DO NOT follow those links or open the file iLivid downloads. It's a clever way to zombie your system.
    07-31-13 05:46 PM
    Hi, no I didn't. Good general advise, though I think they are designed for a pc, not a playbook, so don't think much would happen anyway...

But anyone know how to make KeepVid work??
    07-31-13 05:54 PM
    Use the Download links to the left hand side of the page- here where it says "Download 3GP-144p", "Download 3GP-240p" etc. Also, FWIW. for YouTube vids, it's probably easier to use the sideloaded TubeMate app to download vids.

Origami Browser - KeepVid-img_20130558.jpg
    ChrisMay likes this.
    07-31-13 07:14 PM
    Thanks paco. Doh! how did I miss those?? Will give it a try this evening. (and I'll have a look at TubeMate when I have some time)
    EDIT: Just remembered I had my PB with me today, so I tried it out, and it worked perfectly. I can now watch my Pink Floyd concert on the way home...
    Last edited by ChrisMay; 08-01-13 at 07:20 AM.
    08-01-13 05:03 AM
    Thanks paco. Doh! how did I miss those?? Will give it a try this evening. (and I'll have a look at TubeMate when I have some time)
    EDIT: Just remembered I had my PB with me today, so I tried it out, and it worked perfectly. I can now watch my Pink Floyd concert on the way home...
    Congrats and thank you. I've been strugling with Tubemate to download from Youtube. Tubemate is an Android app and it is super lag and not smoothly functional. With Origami browser, who needs Tubemate anyway
    08-07-13 04:41 AM