After being on .7111 and having pretty much setup my PB how I'd like it for work (missing VPN connection, free RDP, VNC - you know standard PC connectivity tools),

I'd really like to be able to oraganise my browser book marks (all you can do is delete as fa as I can see), have a tab key and the normal cursor keys on the keyboard to better move around text.

Apart from that (email etc is coming so cool) this could be a real good on the fly tech tool

:-)
    rrrebo likes this.
    01-25-12 04:05 AM
    what else would people like to see?
    01-25-12 10:03 AM
    Cannot Like/Thank this post enough. Three of my biggest pet peeves with the PlayBook browser. The Tab I can live without to an extent, because it's easy to tap the screen to change fields. It is currently impossible, however, to select text when the text is longer than the visible field it occupies. An article title, or long URL, for example. There's no way to scroll the text box to the end of the URL or text body. Cursor keys, or at least End/Home functions, would be invaluable here.
    bob_tn likes this.
    01-25-12 10:09 AM
    you can organize the bookmarks,hit the edit pencil,hold down on one bookmark and then move it around,problem right now is if you close the browser and start it up again its sorted like before,the sortinf doesnt save,i think this will be ready in the os 2 final.If you wanna do it right now,buy simplebrowserplus for 2 bucks.
    The stock one looks really silly compared to what sb+ can,sb+ is ways faster and has much more options,one of them is bookmarks sorting as is adblocking,text reflow and much more what makes it superior to the stock
    01-25-12 10:18 AM
    "you can organize the bookmarks,hit the edit pencil,hold down on one bookmark and then move it around,problem right now is if you close the browser and start it up again its sorted like before,the sortinf doesnt save,i think this will be ready in the os 2 final"

seems you have to be in list mode for it - should really have the ability to create folders and the like (like explorer) - standard fare in my opinion

Ah yes - "End/Home functions" - those as well.

Now we're at it - the F keys too :-)
    bob_tn likes this.
    01-25-12 10:45 AM
    "you can organize the bookmarks,hit the edit pencil,hold down on one bookmark and then move it around,problem right now is if you close the browser and start it up again its sorted like before,the sortinf doesnt save,i think this will be ready in the os 2 final"

seems you have to be in list mode for it - should really have the ability to create folders and the like (like explorer) - standard fare in my opinion

Ah yes - "End/Home functions" - those as well.

Now we're at it - the F keys too :-)
    I noticed mine don't save, either.
    01-25-12 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD