I dont know if you all heard the news..

My 16g playbook is a limited edition model!
    kennyliu likes this.
    06-08-12 10:51 AM
    ... and it will last for years !

P.S: we have a reasonable hope to see USB host available ... soon. Then, storage capacity won't be a real problem anymore.
    06-08-12 10:53 AM
    I heard cockroaches, twinkies and playbooks are the only things that will survive a nuclear blast. I have no facts to back that up..

Im all for that PS!
    Superfly_FR and kennyliu like this.
    06-08-12 10:56 AM
    lol, good attitude :-) got two 16GB PB's in the house here. I figure they will be good for a few years yet ;-)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    onmyown likes this.
    06-08-12 10:59 AM
    Gave mine away today. Just got an iPhoneS too. RIM overwith.
    06-08-12 11:03 AM
    You have to wonder..When the 69 Camaro came out, do you think anyone said.."I better cover this up and put it in my garage. One day people will pay high dollar for this puppy".

I think I will bury my 16g in a time capsule, dig it up in a few years..(you know, when RIM rules the world again), put it on ebay and put my kids through college with the wads of cash I get!
    06-08-12 11:04 AM

Gave it away? Is that just your way of saying you let it go for cheap. I too went iPhone..Then "gave it away" to get back to Blackberry as fast as I could!
    ..Steve.. and rotorwrench like this.
    06-08-12 11:05 AM
    When dealing with tech, everything we own is limited tech. New stuff comes out everyday, so keeping up with the Jones is a full time endevour. All the posts about the Playbook's future is interesting, but we have to realize that everything is changing daily. Love what we have today and enjoy what it brings, don't worry about what it may be next year. By that time, all we know will change anyway. Live for today.
    CairnsRock likes this.
    06-08-12 03:35 PM
    And we need to know this why?

I brought my daughter up better than that, she SOLD her iPad to buy her PB. Smart girl.
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 06-09-12 at 02:38 AM.
    06-09-12 02:34 AM
    And we need to know this why?

I brought my daughter up better than that, she SOLD her iPad to buy her PB. Smart girl.
    So she sold something that was more useful than what she replaced it with? I would never buy an iPad but given the choice between the iPad or PB if I got them for free, iPad is the only sane choice.
    kennyliu and mikeo007 like this.
    06-09-12 02:07 PM
    So you left a tablet and bought a phone ... ahhh ... did you brushed your teeth also ?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-09-12 05:32 PM
    I would never buy an iPad but given the choice between the iPad or PB if I got them for free, iPad is the only sane choice.
    May be true for you for whatever reasons, but I've tried iPad and definitely not what I'd pick, even for free. To each his own.
    06-09-12 08:47 PM
    So she sold something that was more useful than what she replaced it with? I would never buy an iPad but given the choice between the iPad or PB if I got them for free, iPad is the only sane choice.
    Really now?

Explain your reasoning.
    BlackStormRising likes this.
    06-09-12 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD