I didn't know if I should post this to the PB or to the BB forums but I think it is PB's problem so here we go.

When I receive an email with an attachment in my BB9300 and I choose to open the attachment in my PB nothing happens.
    I tried with jpg and pdf attachments with no luck. Attachments open just fine in my BB.
    According to the BB's support page these files are supported.

Does anybody else have the same problem or have any solutions?
    Haven't found anything in the forums but if there is already a thread please point me to it and sorry for the cross posting.
    11-06-12 04:04 PM
    I've just tried and opened a PDF in my native PB email as well as my Bridged email.
    dave_h_946 likes this.
    11-06-12 04:12 PM
    When I've done it, it appears that it doesn't immediately download the attachment. When I tap on the attachment, it will dload it and you'll see the green checkmark and then it opens the attachment. Are you seeing the green checkmark next to the attachment?
    dave_h_946 likes this.
    11-06-12 04:14 PM
    Ok guys thanks for the replies. Yesterday and today I was trying all day to open attachments to my PB from my BB and it was not working.
    And immediately after I posted the thread it seems that it's working.

A bit embarrassing .... and thanks for your replies.
    11-06-12 04:29 PM
    Ok guys thanks for the replies. Yesterday and today I was trying all day to open attachments to my PB from my BB and it was not working.

This was my first time trying so not sure if it was an issue before the bridge update yesterday. I wouldn't feel embarrased... lol. I'm new to the PB so I haven't yet explored many of what it can or cannot do.
    11-06-12 04:46 PM

Don't worry about it. For the record I never had this problem they always open just fine for me!!
    11-06-12 06:37 PM
    It could be that the bridge link was down (it does kill the connection if it goes idle for too long) and the devices had trouble getting it back to work.

Your successful attempt probably took place when bridge was fully functional.

Just a theory.
    11-06-12 09:50 PM
    It could be that the bridge link was down (it does kill the connection if it goes idle for too long) and the devices had trouble getting it back to work.

Your successful attempt probably took place when bridge was fully functional.

Just a theory.
    It could be that. I didn't know that the bridge disconnects when in idle.
    But it felt like when you call the plumber because your tap is dripping and when he/she comes the taps works just fine
    11-07-12 05:02 AM