Can you use Oovoo on the playbook?? What if everyone you know all have different tablets.....can we use oovoo as a alt video chat?
    03-02-12 09:01 AM
    Don't know about Oovoo, but if others you want to communicate with have different platforms you can always use services like- Realportal (found in PB app world), http://www.aol.com/av/ these are free and can be used on any platform, all that needs be done that each user download it
    Last edited by anindoc; 03-02-12 at 09:12 AM.
    derrickps3 and Willard814 like this.
    03-02-12 09:05 AM
    Don't know about Oovoo, but if others you want to communicate with have different platforms you can always use services like- Realportal (found in PB app world), http://www.aol.com/av/-- these are free and can be used on any platform, all that needs be done that each user download it

Edit: that link is broke lol
    03-02-12 09:08 AM
    You just need to copy the link without the 2 dashes at the end
    Here it is again--

AV by AOL - Let's video chat!

Edited my prior post
    Willard814, rfig and derrickps3 like this.
    03-02-12 09:11 AM
    Don't know about Oovoo, but if others you want to communicate with have different platforms you can always use services like- Realportal (found in PB app world), AV by AOL - Let's video chat! these are free and can be used on any platform, all that needs be done that each user download it
    When you say "any platform"...... doesn't iPad not have flash capabilities? Will it work on an iPad I wonder?
    03-02-12 02:35 PM
    When you say "any platform"...... doesn't iPad not have flash capabilities? Will it work on an iPad I wonder?
    When I talk about platforms I meant Computers and other tablets. I don't own an Ipad, don't know anyone who owns one either, so can't comment on whether it can use the simple web based AOL....
    03-02-12 03:24 PM
    I tried with av/aol but it said that can't get my camera permission. What can I do?
    10-20-12 06:31 PM
    I have oovoo instlalled in my PB I had to do sideloading of oovoo.bar file using ddpb it works fine on pb
    10-21-12 12:53 AM
    reaally? are u able to video chat with anyone? and which version u sideloaded?

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    10-21-12 01:23 AM
    any news or update on the OoVoo for BB10 release date?????
    03-15-13 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD