actually, I would prefer that all the "complaint" posts and "love" posts be moved to separate forum.

I'm perfectly willing to take on work as a mod and moving posts if someone feels like creating a forum for these posts.
    03-04-12 06:18 PM
    I am new to BlackBerry having purchased a PB last Aug. I checked out Apple but settled for the PB. I have not had one problem with it and I have helped 6 friends buy the PB and have successfully completed the initial setup on all of them without a single problem. If I keep this up I will likely injure my arm patting myself on the back.
    03-04-12 07:38 PM
    difficult to find playbook's accesories on stores.. not like iPad nor iTab.. tons of it
    03-05-12 05:50 AM
    iTab is the rumoured 7" iPad?
    03-05-12 06:01 AM
    I am not looking to buy any apple or android phone or tablet. I just like rim products a lot.
    03-05-12 06:09 AM
    ...you lot! (Or, more accurately, some of you)

I find the rush to flame anyone who raises the slightest issue with the PB thoroughly off-putting.

I've come from iOS devices and genuinely love the PB. At �169 as it was here, it was a steal.

I've become an advocate of the PB and have advised lots of people to consider it.

But to try to pretend these are not problems with random browser crashes or any of another 100 things is just childish.

It doesn't show confidence in the device. It only achieves the exact opposite. The groupthink would actually make a newcomer suspect there is more wrong with the device than there actually is.

Can we we have an area of the forum for those of us who love the PB but not to the point of blindness?
    Just becaus we didn't encounter the same problems (and I may say I've been testing a while) means I'm a 46 blind kid ?
    The point is "many" is only what man could think regarding the forum where some newcomers start by blaming (us ?) before knowing anything about it. So far, for instance, I've been counting a dozen (not hundreds or thousands) of user being more or less annoyed by browser crash at the point to burn my screen with yelling complaints.
    We always try to help, provided :
    1/ We do not get yelled on
    2/ At least basic infos are provided
    3/ For me : If you trick, sideload or root, you're out of my range.

I think you're pretty unfair with this one.
    Remember, this is not RIM's hotline ... this is a BB fans forum.
    Willard814 and Hawkeberry like this.
    03-05-12 06:10 AM
    I like hearing opinions and pros and cons from actual device owners. When critique comes from non owners, that opinion is of less value.

Also, I love the phrase holier than though! Makes me laugh.
    Willard814 likes this.
    03-05-12 06:13 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD