Which one is the best tablet till date...............
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB
    APPLE IPAD (whatever version)
    ACER ICONIA
    MOTOROLA XOOM
    BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK
    you can add more names if u wish to.............
    05-06-12 06:04 AM
    PlayBook 64gig.........of course
    05-06-12 06:13 AM
    ASUS Transformer Prime

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk
    05-06-12 06:18 AM
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB
    ACER ICONIA
    MOTOROLA XOOM
    BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK
    Value-for-the-money: 64GB PlayBook. The 32GB HP TouchPad (dual-boot with CM9 ICS).
    Runner-Up: ASUS Transformer/Prime/Infinity/Padfone with Dock (but for me when Ubuntu-for-Android is eventually released).

My PlayBook goes with me everywhere. For size, price and sheer usage - I don't think there's a better tablet right now. The only other platforms that interest me are again Ubuntu-for-Android (On the Transformer/Padfone), Win8 (or Win8 RT) and QNX/BB10.

P.S. I'll add the Acer Iconia W500 as well for now. Well-priced Win7 tablet that can be upgraded to Win8.
    Last edited by eszklar; 05-06-12 at 07:30 AM.
    05-06-12 07:21 AM
    Let's see.....I'm on a PB forum, own 2 PB's...which one I recommend???? hmmmm....PLAYBOOK!!!
    world saviour likes this.
    05-06-12 08:46 AM
    Which ever one the person thinks is. Isn't that all that matters?
    jacknewp likes this.
    05-06-12 08:48 AM
    Unfreakingbelievable.
    05-06-12 08:57 AM
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB
    ACER ICONIA
    MOTOROLA XOOM
    BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK
    Really? You're going to ask this question in a Playbook forum?
    What are your plans for tomorrow? Are you going to a Ford dealer and ask which make of car is best?
    kennyliu likes this.
    05-06-12 09:00 AM
    PlayBook 64GB you ok with it?
    05-06-12 09:06 AM
    I know, you want the PlayBook but you can't figure out how to explain it to your friends. Go on and get it. Your friends might be disappointed, but I don't think you will be. It may not be the popular tablet to get but it gets the job done. It gets better if you own a Blackberry cell phone. As long as you're happy, it's all that matters.
    05-06-12 09:38 AM
    The only tablets I'd recommend right now are (in no particular order) the PlayBook, the iPad (either 3/HD or 2), and the various ASUS Android OS tablets that have keyboard docks or slide-out keyboards.
    05-06-12 09:42 AM
    I suggest you do your homework and come back here ONLY if you decided to get a Playbook and need help sorting which (16/32/64, Wifi only/4G) you should get.
    05-06-12 10:42 AM
    I love my Playbook for the multitasking, you can have more then one application running at once and it's very easy to switch between them.

I also like that if your not within a WiFi hotspot that you can use internet tethering to connect to the internet.

It's very portable also
    05-06-12 10:58 AM
    Okay, Define best... its like asking whats the best car

So... for people who are going to be very casual users, not ask too much, then iPad is by far the best. it takes mediocrity to a whole new level.

for people who like to tamper with and tweek and fiddle with, who will be using the tablet as a form of entertainment rather than a tool, Asus Transformer Prime.

for people who want a basic, cheap tablet, for Media and games, the Iconia A500 is king, high build quality, HDMI out, large screen, nice software, decent games, reasonably priced.

For people who need 3G connectivity for on the go, Galaxy Tab 7.7 (or if they have a BB mobile, the Playbook) its small, powerful, pocketable, and 3G connectivity.

For people who need something to use as a powerful tool, for email, word, excel, powerpoint, a diary, and an all round in the pocket, always there business partner, the Playbook reigns as king.
    05-06-12 11:09 AM
    The BlackBerry Playbook. Get two.
    05-06-12 11:17 AM
    PlayBook 64gb
    05-06-12 11:28 AM
    personally i would stay away from Android because I've found that the OS lags. Get an iPad for all the best apps, but it's quite big. Get PlayBook for flash, portability and a fair amount of awesome apps! Plus cheaper.
    05-06-12 11:31 AM
    I don't think I would recommend any tablet to anyone. I would say do your own homework and figure out which one meets your own particular needs. While the Playbook is perfect for me, it might not be for someone else. Period.
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    05-06-12 12:20 PM
    Why would you post this on a crackberry forum , oviously you have not purchased one yet and are wondering. Well if that is the case , the best bang for your buck is BB Playbook without a doubt..
    05-06-12 12:48 PM
    The OP's info shows he/she has a PB32.

Must be peer pressure causing second thoughts maybe.
    05-06-12 04:35 PM
    I don't think I would recommend any tablet to anyone. I would say do your own homework and figure out which one meets your own particular needs. While the Playbook is perfect for me, it might not be for someone else. Period.
    Wholeheartedly agree with this post. Judicious application of the 6 P's will prevent a new owner from starting a RIM blows thread because of failure to exercise due diligence.
    05-06-12 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD