Downloaded OS 2.0 early yesterday morning before work and set up my email. I didn't really get a chance to play around with it until after work yesterday, but I absolutely love it so far. I wish that this is what was originally released as I think it would have been a serious competitor to the iPad. Not saying it won't be, but it has a lot of perception to change.

Now, onto my topic. First, the thing I love, and it is a very small thing, but wow is it handy. Anytime you are typing into a Password field (on a website, or setting up email) the keyboard automatically changes to include the numbers and a couple symbols so that I don't have to switch between the various keyboard modes to enter a simple password. No other device on the market that I am aware of does this, and it is one of those small things that the RIM engineers thought of that is extremely useful.

Ok, that was the good thing, now the question I have/unsure if this can be done and it's kind of annoying if it can't: Can you attach a contact to an email? I had to send a contact over to a co-worker yesterday and when I went to that contacts profile there was no where in there to send as a v-card or anything like that. I can do it on a BB phone no problem, but I could not seem to figure it out on the PB. If anyone knows, please let me know, but I tried for about a half hour to figure it out and I couldn't.

Otherwise, the PB is back big time with this update.
    02-22-12 10:19 AM
    Ok, that was the good thing, now the question I have/unsure if this can be done and it's kind of annoying if it can't: Can you attach a contact to an email?
    Good question. I have not attempted, and do not know the answer - or if it is even possible.

I agree on your statement about the keyboard - it is really quite slick. Once I saw it switching based upon the input text box (password vs. any regular text box) it was hard not to smile
    02-22-12 10:23 AM
    I believe i read somewhere that the keyboard is actually swiftkey which is a keyboard developed for android. Its pretty good too. Several people i know use it. I switch to it every once and a while but i still find stock ICS keyboard best I have ever used with word correction and such. Good job RIM for seeing they needed a better keyboard
    02-22-12 10:37 AM
    I found out that it does not transfer you contacts from your phone (9930) That seems pretty amateur to me. OTH it seems fairly good.
    02-22-12 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD