Basically I do not know which one to get :/

I have the funds to go and buy an iPad or is it worth waiting for the playbook to hit the uk next year?
    Yes playbook does seem to be Alot Beefier as in terms of hardware and software. I just cannot decide any opinions ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 02:04 PM
    Well you are on a Blackberry forum, so most people here will be bias and tell you to wait for the Playbook. However, it depends on your personal preference, funds & if you feel you can wait for a UK release.
    I was looking into getting an ipad but I have decided to wait for the Playbook due to its size and specs.
    11-17-10 03:34 PM
    Wow, I was wanting an iPad...but saw that comparison video of the iPad and PlayBook and the PB stomps the iPad with the browser. It was amazingly fast.

11-17-10 09:15 PM
    Wow, I was wanting an iPad...but saw that comparison video of the iPad and PlayBook and the PB stomps the iPad with the browser. It was amazingly fast.

Not to mention the PB is still beta hardware, so more optimizations may be down the pipe.
    11-17-10 10:23 PM
    Basically I do not know which one to get :/

I have the funds to go and buy an iPad or is it worth waiting for the playbook to hit the uk next year?
    Yes playbook does seem to be Alot Beefier as in terms of hardware and software. I just cannot decide any opinions ?

If you are made of money, buy them both. heck, if you knew how much high tech gear my wife and I own, you might be in for a laugh. Just in iPods, we own 12. Computers? OMG, 4 laptops, 2 netbooks, a couple of desktops. TV's: five HD TV's, plus a couple SD. It's nice to have "assortments".
    11-17-10 10:31 PM
    If you are made of money, buy them both. heck, if you knew how much high tech gear my wife and I own, you might be in for a laugh. Just in iPods, we own 12. Computers? OMG, 4 laptops, 2 netbooks, a couple of desktops. TV's: five HD TV's, plus a couple SD. It's nice to have "assortments".
    D.amn Dave, you've got more dollars than sense. LOL

(everyone, please don't post telling me I misspelled "cents" - it's a pun)

Oh and Dave, if you're anything like me, it's YOU that own the high tech gear. Your wife turns her head when you buy it and rolls her eyes when you talk about how much high tech "we" own. It's to keep you at home more....LOL. Which isn't all bad.
    Last edited by dkingsf; 11-18-10 at 10:36 AM.
    11-18-10 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD