You guys (Kevin) rock !
    Believe me, just click if you haven't already : http://crackberry.com/
    (CES PB related videos)
    01-10-12 12:12 PM
    Thanks! this is going to be good. (gets up to get popcorn and a beer) Can't wait.
    01-10-12 12:22 PM
    fan-freakin'-tastic
    01-10-12 12:24 PM
    Too cool! Was just going to post this, ya beat me.
    01-10-12 12:24 PM
    Cool! Now they should release!
    01-10-12 12:26 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZgE9sgdsB4Y[/YT]
    01-10-12 12:27 PM
    Sick!!!
    Love it!!!

Willard814 likes this.
    01-10-12 12:28 PM
    Looks awesome although it seems unclear if the standalone Playbook Email is going to allow connection to a BIS account (for example my Vodafone Email which I can only get via BIS)

Also I'm a bit suspicious that Facebook wasn't shown in the app, perhaps its going to be missing from this?

EDIT: Also noticed spelling/autocorrect!!! Cool
    Serkle K and doxa sub750T like this.
    01-10-12 12:29 PM
    OK, before this I was fine with my Playbook. This is going to make me MORE FINE with my Playbook!
    peter9477, mozzamay and DPSydBerry like this.
    01-10-12 12:30 PM
    Well I can honestly say they went past my expectations with the native email based on what the video shows.

I hope it will do an Exchange connection directly vs pop/imap though..
    01-10-12 12:33 PM
    Gruesome.

If I watch it again it will gruesome more.
    01-10-12 12:33 PM

Also I'm a bit suspicious that Facebook wasn't shown in the app, perhaps its going to be missing from this?
    I was kind of wondering the same thing... considering that the BB phones have the "social feeds" icon that allows you to hit them all from there... they did seem to push Twitter and Linked in pretty hard.

I also liked how he threw in the jab of multitasking and "nobody else is doing that on a tablet today" (@ 4:18), LOL.

I just can't wait to get this onto my PB!! The remote control feature is going to make me go out and buy a HDMI cable for me PB... and I just LOVED the PowerPoint remote!!! I'm also hoping that I can get my ticket system to pull up in the browser using the updated software via bridge... I currently cant get it to work , but that may be someone on our end... and that's also a different topic for a different time...

This is really great news and features! (finally)
    Last edited by Serkle K; 01-10-12 at 12:43 PM.
    01-10-12 12:37 PM
    4:30 new virtual keyboard. predictive text . Nice
    01-10-12 12:40 PM
    New one for remote is up now too:

BlackBerry Remote Hands-On! | CrackBerry.com
    Serkle K likes this.
    01-10-12 12:40 PM
    I was kind of wondering the same thing... considering that the BB phones have the "social feeds" icon that allows you to hit them all from there... they did seem to push Twitter and Linked in pretty hard.

I also liked how he threw in the jab of "being the only tablet that allows you to do this" for the email tabs, LOL.

I just can't wait to get this onto my PB!! The remote control feature is going to make me go out and buy a HDMI cable for me PB... and I just LOVED the PowerPoint remote!!! I'm also hoping that I can get my ticket system to pull up in the browser using the updated software via bridge... I currently cant get it to work , but that may be someone on our end... and that's also a different topic for a different time...

This is really great news and features! (finally)
    I did notice Facebook mentioned when they looked at the Contacts App where it said that Status Updates from Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn would be here so maybe its there but surely as the biggest social network RIM would be shouting about it.

This does look awesome though, I can't wait until Feb, I'm really glad I bought my PB now!!
    Serkle K likes this.
    01-10-12 12:43 PM
    Looks awesome although it seems unclear if the standalone Playbook Email is going to allow connection to a BIS account (for example my Vodafone Email which I can only get via BIS)
    I was wondering too. I would have thought if it was connected to the NOC, they would have made that part clear and said so proudly.
    01-10-12 12:44 PM
    New one for remote is up now too:

BlackBerry Remote Hands-On! | CrackBerry.com
    I listened to the Podcast, and then refreshed when I was done and saw all 3 videos posted! It's like Christmas all over again, hahaha... Santa's elves working late into the night to bring us all the (news) goodies we have been waiting for (from CES).
    01-10-12 12:45 PM
    If you head over to the BlackBerry Blog and watch the BlackBerry Remote video, you can see a native File Manager App, Video Store, and Print2Go
    Serkle K and Superfly_FR like this.
    01-10-12 12:47 PM
    Roger is wrong ... 1+1 IS 3 !

But now ... just hit hard the volume up button and ... dance @ Vegas !!!
    (pull your cell phone and call somebodayyyyyy !!!)

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0haOwa7feYY[/YT]
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 01-10-12 at 12:49 PM.
    01-10-12 12:47 PM
    I'm please to hear when the rim employee towards the end of the remote control video goes on about being on time for release.
    01-10-12 12:52 PM
    So there is going to be a new Bridge app for the phone then as well correct?
    01-10-12 01:19 PM
    So there is going to be a new Bridge app for the phone then as well correct?
    Just like every other OS update, I suspect Bridge will be updated a few days before the OS2.0 launch
    01-10-12 01:23 PM
    Well I hope that rroyy can make another modified version for us AT&T users.
    01-10-12 01:25 PM
    Wasn't there just a bridge update a few weeks ago? My days have all ran together lately, so I could be off on the timing, but I recall not to long after I got my PB they released an update to Bridge, and I recall a lot of people saying that an OS update to the PB usually follows not too long behind... maybe we already have the Bridge we need? Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong though.
    01-10-12 01:25 PM
    Well I hope that rroyy can make another modified version for us AT&T users.
    FYI - rroyy doesn't modify anything. he just makes the original Bridge file from RIM available OTA for ATT users to get without getting trapped by ATT shenanigans.
    01-10-12 01:27 PM
93 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD