Is it possible to reinstall an older (correct working) operating system on the playbook, if so how.

Stephen
    10-11-13 01:50 PM
    you might be able to do this if you have an older backup,,, why are you interested in doing this???
    10-11-13 01:58 PM
    I myself would like to do that myself to get the old flash version back.

Posted via CB10
    Cynycl likes this.
    10-11-13 02:36 PM
    The old 2.0 was more open to droid apps .. skype was workin on it and yahoo messenger video calls

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    jh07 likes this.
    10-12-13 04:54 AM
    The old 2.0 was more open to droid apps .. skype was workin on it and yahoo messenger video calls
    The current android player is light years ahead of the player on OS 2.0. The old player would only allow you to run one android app at a time, and was constantly freezing, requiring a reboot to get it functioning again. And how you had skype and yahoo messanger video calls to work with the 2.0 android player is a mystery to me, considering that the 2.0 player couldn't access the Playbooks cameras.
    10-12-13 09:06 AM
    The current android player is light years ahead of the player on OS 2.0. The old player would only allow you to run one android app at a time, and was constantly freezing, requiring a reboot to get it functioning again. And how you had skype and yahoo messanger video calls to work with the 2.0 android player is a mystery to me, considering that the 2.0 player couldn't access the Playbooks cameras.
    Well it did work ..
    When the new updates came yahoo messenger became almost useless ..just for chat was good ..
    Skype went all dead on 2.1

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    10-12-13 12:22 PM
    Skype video chat never worked on the Playbook, and as I noted, Yahoo messenger video chat couldn't have worked on any Playbook running OS 2.0 because the 2.0 android player could not access the Playbook cameras.
    10-12-13 12:37 PM