Setup of native email went okay; all folders in my gmail accounts were imported. However, the longest syncing period is 30 days, and I have many dozen older messages filed away; thus, many of my file folders that show 'No Messages' in fact contain important messages.

Is there any way around this? It seems to me that one syncing choice should be, "All messages'.
    Last edited by fastartcee; 02-21-12 at 03:39 PM.
    The_Adventist likes this.
    02-21-12 02:54 PM
    I'm looking for the same thing. Seems a bit shortsighted to limit us to just the past 30 days. Some of us like to reference older correspondence, etc.

Anyone figured out a way around this? I'm using Gmail, and my only option is to hit the browser...

RCK
    02-23-12 08:19 AM
    I set up 2 gmail accounts, 1 account for a charity (their own website) and my personal account (my own website) last nite. I set them all up as POP accounts and used the default 30 day synch. Oddly, three seemed to download about 30 days worth, but the fourth (my personal email account) dowloaded emails all the way back to Oct 2010 ..... wow!!!! Not that I am upset, I am actually happy that all of those are now on the PB, but I wonder how that happened ??????
    02-23-12 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD