Ok so I am thinking about this next update and how we are hoping it will contain native email/bbm. I have a terrible feeling that although RIM will indeed launch these apps, they are going to be so buggy and incomplete that it will be another huge media black eye. My reasoning is simple... if they have a half finished product right now, they would have already released it... because thats what RIM does.... which leads me to think that right now they are frantically trying to get it to the half baked state.... so they can release it half baked just like everything else they release.... just a thought... we shouldn't expect either native email or bbm to be great apps upon release... just sayin

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-11 09:17 AM
    Patience OP, patience. You already have a great product, no reason to complain too much
    Nope I am not complaining anything at all. My PB as it is rocks and am not a big fan of apps etc. as I had mentioned in my earlier posts .

I meant that the next update should silence all those bashing critics.
    I will update the original post
    06-10-11 09:26 AM
    nobody knows. be patient.
    06-11-11 01:15 PM
    Need to provide some of the email options from the BBY on the Playbook (e.g. allow you to specify signatures or at least use the ones on the BBY); and fix the ability to position the cursor for editing when typing in an email (or in an app).
    06-11-11 02:13 PM
    wow already?? Sounds like OP likes to constantly update than actually use his PB
    06-11-11 02:20 PM
    The next update will come with the Canucks win the Stanley Cup...this Monday.
    06-11-11 02:59 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD